Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What I want to know is, Illegal Immigaration is something that impact the people on this country, why are`nt we the ones voting on this instead of Congress who has no idea of what the affect is like??????!!!!!!!!
    ------------------------

I really can't tell anyone to withhold their taxes as I am so poor I don't pay any anyway, when I was able to work, I paid plenty though! I think the only way to do that and get away with it maybe, would have to be millions of people to refuse to pay them, what say you Crocket?
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Most employers will pay under the table if requested.
    ------------------------

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nittygritty
    I really can't tell anyone to withhold their taxes as I am so poor I don't pay any anyway, when I was able to work, I paid plenty though! I think the only way to do that and get away with it maybe, would have to be millions of people to refuse to pay them, what say you Crocket?
    It would have to be a movement, not just a handful of protestors. Small movements are too easy to pick off or to paint as scofflaws. 250 people not paying their taxes is a conspiracy. 250,000 not paying their taxes is a protest.

CG, that would apply to most anything, would`nt it?
    ------------------------

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    CG, that would apply to most anything, would`nt it?
    Well, not anything...

Let's bear in mind that folks risk incarceration and confiscation of their property in this case.

Now, there are ways to separate from the body politic and refuse your franchise number, but that's another story. It's probably the best answer, but most people will not do it.

This discussion about paying income tax reminded me of a film I recently saw. I rented a DVD documentary from my library called "America: Freedom to Facism." I have to tell you, it's the most frightening film I have ever seen! Frightening because it's real, and because it's happening to ALL of us. Every American should see this film and get copies for friends and family. I ordered my copy last week from Amazon. You can see clips on Google video and You Tube as well.

Check out the website: http://www.freedomtofascism.com/

Here's a brief synopsis and one review:

AMERICA: FREEDOM TO FASCISM

Determined to find the law that requires Americans to pay income tax, Aaron Russo (THE ROSE, TRADING PLACES) sets out on a journey. Neither left- nor right-wing, this startling examination exposes the systematic erosion of civil liberties in America. Through interviews with US Congressmen, a former IRS Commissioner, former IRS and FBI agents, tax attorneys and authors, Russo connects the dots between money creation, federal income tax, voter fraud, the national identity card (becoming law in May 200 and the implementation of radio frequency identification (RFID) technology to track citizens. A striking case about the evolving police state in America.

AMERICA: FROM FREEDOM TO FASCISM
    "FOUR STARS (Highest Rating). The scariest damn film you'll see this year. It will leave you staggering out of the theatre, slack-jawed and trembling. After watching this movie, your comfy, secure notions about America -- and about what it means to be an American -- will be forever shattered. Producer/director Aaron Russo and the folks at Cinema Libre Studio deserve to be heralded as heroes of a post-modern New American Revolution. This is shocking stuff. You'll be angry, you'll be disgusted, but you may actually break out in a cold sweat and feel a sickness deep in your gut; I would advise movie theatre managers to hand out vomit bags. You may end up needing one."*****---Todd David Schwartz CBS

I forgot to mention, here are some links to groups that were featured in the film:

http://www.tax-honesty.org

http://www.givemeliberty.org/

http://www.constitutionalincome.com/

I had to back it up afew time to make sure that I heard right.

There have been thousands of poeple falsly arrested in this country, Al Capone was one of them.
    ------------------------

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    I had to back it up afew time to make sure that I heard right.

There have been thousands of poeple falsly arrested in this country, Al Capone was one of them.
    No, not falsely arrested. The bailiff under the lex mercatorum owns your arse if you indenture yourself and fail to perform according to the agreement. It doesn't matter whether you read or understood the agreement. You are presumed to be a reasonable adult in control of your faculties, which means you are responsible for reading and understanding anything you sign. Your only potential argument is that you were coerced into signing something under duress, as under a legal misrepresentation that you were required to do something that you were not in fact required to do. At any rate, you take the king's gold, you are indebted to the king. You become a surety for the king's debts in order to gain benefit or privilege, you are subject to the king's creditors' collectors when the marker comes due.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast