Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    bren223 wrote:

And I continue to do so. Justice for Joshua and all the other victims is now my lifes goal. I live and breathe faxes, emails, letters etc. Knowing people,such as yourself,W.,Dixie,Sosad,Kate and everyone else here are fighting with me helps me to heal. Its going to take a life time to get through this tragedy and if takes the rest of my life to get their story heard and known so be it . Its good to know your on our side.
    I am so glad that we at Alipac can be a part of your healing and I admire your strength and dedication to fight for justice and against this insanity that our own goverment has brought on us. Your dedication is an example to all of us of what the human spirt can persevere through and rise above. It is great to have you here!

I just called all the Senators today...thanking those who oppose the Immigration Reform and chastizing/warning those who support it. I noticed how easy it was today to get through to the Senators. Very few had to put me on hold and they seemed more patient with me to discuss the issue.

My thought was, "Hmmm...they must not be getting many calls today!" I hope we are not letting up on the pressure! I wonder if our emails and faxes are even being read, or are they immediately deleting them and tossing them into the "circular file"?

In any case...KEEP THE CALLS, EMAILS AND FAXES GOING...EVERYDAY!
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

So we need more workers because we are growing because of immigration? Meanwhile we are exporting jobs? That Globalspeak for you....

Is this crossing the line?

I think most people were not aware of the anti-American nature of the Chamber of Commerce until your recent support for amnesty for criminals.

You stated: "Further, the 12+ million undocumented workers already here are holding down jobs now and are not going to be deported." Really? How do you know all the ILLEGAL aliens are working? You know perfectly well they are not. All you have to do is look at the jails. According to you, none have committed rape or murder, huh? What will happen if your family is next? What about all those who have lost loved ones due to illegal alien recklessness and mayhem? Plenty may not have a reason to go on living and may take exception to your pleas for rewarding those who destroyed their lives. In their eyes, you would be just as guilty.

Dear Sam,

What exactly do you mean? Would you clarify please? I take it as meaning that when we ask our cities and towns and police and sheriffs to enact the 287 (g), enforce housing and other laws, and they do not, as leaders are they not somewhat responsible for failing to protect our cities from the crimes and results? Do you mean holding the Chamber responsible for harming our communities?

Call the State and Local Chapters and let them know you do not appreciate their support of a bill against America.

Encourage businesses who are members to reconsider membership due to their support for "Amnesty," and a bill that hurts American workers and families.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

NO WAITING!! USE THIS # TO IMMEDIATELY REACH YOUR SENATORS.

MEXICAN AMNESTY AND OPEN BORDERS ACTIVISTS HAVE A DIRECT LINE TO OUR TREASONOUS SENATORS!!!!! FILL THESE VOICEMAILS WITH ENGLISH INSTEAD OF SPANISH.

For those of you having difficulty getting thru to your senator, here is the 800 # paid for by the Mexican Amnesty and Open Borders Activists:

800-882-2005

This will get you directly to your senator unlike the #’s available to the US Citizen.

Press 1 when you hear a Spanish message, then Press 1 again to be transferred to your Senior Senator’s office

OR

Press 2 when you hear a Spanish message, and you’ll be transferred to your Junior Senator’s office.

It only takes a minute and you get through immediately. The call is paid for by the open-borders and amnesty supporters.

WE NEED TO FILL THESE SENATORS VOICE MAILS WITH ENGLISH MESSAGES INSTEAD OF ALLOWING THEM TO BE FILLED WITH SPANISH. SPREAD THE WORD AND CALL NOW BEFORE ITS TO LATE! THANK YOU!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12