Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Dow -777 Jericho and Joshua

In the Bible Joshua marched his army around the city walls for seven days and he was accompanied by seven priests carrying seven trumpets. On the seventh day they circled Jericho seven times and shouted, then the walls fell down.

I believe that 7 is one of the most important numbers in the Bible and some even say that 7 is the numerical glyph used for the name of God.

Today's Dow closed at -777 which is a historic one day loss for the markets.

W

Seven times a day do I praise thee because of thy righteous judgments. Psalm 119:164
    For a just man falleth seven times, and riseth up again: but the wicked shall fall into mischief. Proverb 24:16
    The reference to 7 appears a lot of times in Revelation!

And out of the throne proceeded lightnings and thunderings and voices: and there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God. Revelation 4:5
    John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come; and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne; Revelation 1:4
    And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth. Revelation 5:6
    And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks; And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle. His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire; And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters. And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength. And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last: I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death. Revelation 1:12-18
    And I saw the seven angels which stood before God; and to them were given seven trumpets. Revelation 8:2
    And the seven angels came out of the temple, having the seven plagues, clothed in pure and white linen, and having their breasts girded with golden girdles. Revelation 15:6
    Then the angel carried me away in the Spirit into a desert. There I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast that was covered with blasphemous names and had seven heads and ten horns. … I will explain to you the mystery of the woman and of the beast she rides, which has the seven heads and ten horns. The beast, which you saw, once was, now is not, and will come up out of the Abyss and go to his destruction. The inhabitants of the earth whose names have not been written in the book of life from the creation of the world will be astonished when they see the beast, because he once was, now is not, and yet will come. This calls for a mind with wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman sits. They are also seven kings. Five have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come; but when he does come, he must remain for a little while. The beast who once was, and now is not, is an eighth king. He belongs to the seven and is going to his destruction. The ten horns you saw are ten kings who have not yet received a kingdom, but who for one hour will receive authority as kings along with the beast. They have one purpose and will give their power and authority to the beast. …The beast and the ten horns you saw will hate the prostitute. They will bring her to ruin and leave her naked; they will eat her flesh and burn her with fire (Revelation 17:3-16).
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    You are correct William.

I thanked God for this victory today. I know he was a strong warrior for us. I hope everyone takes a moment to say thanks.

Isaiah 41:10

'Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, Surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.'

Deuteronomy 20:4
    For the LORD your God is the one who goes with you to fight for you against your enemies to give you victory

Exodus 15:6

6 "Your right hand, O LORD,
    was majestic in power.
    Your right hand, O LORD,
    shattered the enemy"

That's interesting. I'm glad it wasn't down 666.

Whether Wall Street LEARNS anything from this debacle is ANOTHER story!

April
    What they will learn is they are responsible for their own mistakes and WE THE PEOPLE are not going to give welfare to the RICH and CORRUPT!

they may retaliate and try to beat the American public and Reps in the Congress into submission.

I expect the punishments will be swift.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The European Union building in Brussels has a woman riding a beast in front of the building that looks like the ruins of the Tower of Babel. [Not good at hiding their intent] Seat number 666 has not been assigned yet.
    May God protect us, evil is all around us.

http://www.teachinghearts.org/dre17hrev17.html
    "It is error alone that needs the support of government. Truth can stand by itself".
    Thomas Jefferson

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Dianer
    The European Union building in Brussels has a woman riding a beast in front of the building that looks like the ruins of the Tower of Babel. [Not good at hiding their intent] Seat number 666 has not been assigned yet.
    May God protect us, evil is all around us.

http://www.teachinghearts.org/dre17hrev17.html
    Praying is extremely important right now. Pray without ceasing.

April
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    they may retaliate and try to beat the American public and Reps in the Congress into submission.

I expect the punishments will be swift.

W
    I thought they already tried that, the brainwashing lately has been intense.It was an Act of God and dedication on the American people's part that they were not successful in pushing it through. They were really shocked and dismayed at their defeat! I personally think they are confused right now. They were not prepared for defeat.

William, that is a beautiful post about the number 7 and it's significance in the Bible. What a great way to view this day.

April, I too am thankful for this day and let us pray that there will be a better way to help correct the situation that will not involve taxpayer dollars.

That hand reaching out - a great sight.

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast