Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

[quote="fedupDeb"]azwreath you are absolutely right! Obviously, this amendment lacks merit. Otherwise, he wouldn't have to demean Americans to justify his stance. He epitomizes traitorous behavior. [/quote

I think that Dick has given us another piece of ammo for our opposition calls, faxes, and emails!!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Oh good......Jeff Sessions is speaking now!!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

According to Durbin, more "undocumented" young men and women have indicated an interest in serving in our military than "legal" citizens.
    This is a totally hollow statement that holds no signifigance. Say you were from a 3rd world country, poor and with no education or resources whatsoever. Then you illegally broke into America. Congress said to you, "Hay there, friend. If you serve just 2 years in the U.S. military, we will educuate you, pay you well, feed you well AND give you citizenship when your enlistment is up...wouldn't you jump at the opportunity. Don't you also think that would be a MAGNET that would encourage even more illegal immigration?

Don't you alos think that would be a MAGNET that would encourage even more illegal immigration?
    Exactly! We are already being bombarded with illegals. If they pass this, everyone in the world will be coming here. The fact that it also applies to "future" illegal aliens says it all.

JRB
    Sessions looked kind of shakey when standing before the Senate talking about the Dream Act. He looks kind of beat down but I think he got his messege out effectively. I did hear good news on Numbersusa. It seems that at least 18 Senators have gotten off the fence and have commited to a NO vote tomorrow. All we need is 23 more. Dont let up on these Senators. I went through the list of Senators today and 32 of them are up for Re-Election. If we want to speak chapters to them we need to keep track of who will be traitorous on this issue and take it to them at the poles. Maybe its time they get a little taste of what unemployment is, like the Americans that are out of jobs because they were Outsourced or undercut by an Illegal.

Quote Originally Posted by JRB
    Sessions looked kind of shakey when standing before the Senate talking about the Dream Act. He looks kind of beat down but I think he got his messege out effectively. I did hear good news on Numbersusa. It seems that at least 18 Senators have gotten off the fence and have commited to a NO vote tomorrow. All we need is 23 more. Dont let up on these Senators. I went through the list of Senators today and 32 of them are up for Re-Election. If we want to speak chapters to them we need to keep track of who will be traitorous on this issue and take it to them at the poles. Maybe its time they get a little taste of what unemployment is, like the Americans that are out of jobs because they were Outsourced or undercut by an Illegal.

JRB...On the ACTION ALERT FROM W....WARNING TO ALL ACTIVISTS thread, I just updated the list of Senators who voted NO this summer , but has yet to committ to NO on Dream Act.

Can you list those who are up for re-election? We need to know.

Can you elaborate? What was his arguments... and is anyone else gonna speak.. ???

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Can you list those who are up for re-election? We need to know.
    Here's a list.

Senate Seats Up For Election In 2008
    State Incumbent Outlook 2002
    Vote
    AL R Jeff Sessions
    (1997 - ) Considered safe seat 59%
    AK R Ted Stevens
    (1968 - ) He will be 85 in 2008; under corruption investigation. Considering a challenge: former Lt. Gov. Loren Leman and former state Senate President Mike Miller. 78%
    AR D Mark Pryor
    (2003 - ) Considered safe seat 54%
    CO R Wayne Allard
    (1997 - 200 Open seat; retiring. Candidates: former US Rep. Bob Schaffer (R) and current US Rep. Mark Udall (D) 51%
    DE D Joseph Biden
    (1973 - ) Considered safe seat; running for President 58%
    GA R Saxby Chambliss
    (2003 - ) Considered safe seat 53%
    ID R Larry E. Craig
    (1991 - 2007) Resigned. Candidates: former US Rep. and Army Veteran Larry LaRocco (D) 65%
    IA D Tom Harkin
    (1985 - ) Considered safe seat 54%
    IL D Richard Durbin
    (1997 - ) Considered safe seat; senior senator 60%
    KS R Pat Roberts
    (1997 - ) Considered safe seat 83%
    KY R Mitch McConnell
    (1985 - ) Considered safe seat; senior senator and Senate Minority Leader. Seat targeted by DNC. 65%
    LA D Mary Landrieu
    (1997 - ) Will Katrina backlash bite? 52%
    ME R Susan Collins
    (1997 - ) State leans Republican. Candidates: Rep. Tom Allen (D-ME-1) voted against Iraq War 58%
    MA D John Kerry
    (1985 - ) Considered safe seat 80%
    MI D Carl Levin
    (1979 - ) Considered safe seat; senior senator 60%
    MN R Norm Coleman
    (2003 - ) State leans Republican. Candidates: author and former radio talk show host Al Franken (D) 50%
    MS R Thad Cochran
    (1979 - ) Considered safe seat 85%
    MT D Max Baucus
    (1978 - ) Considered safe seat 63%
    NJ D Frank R. Lautenberg
    (1982-2001, 2003-) Considered safe seat; he will be 84 in 2008. 54%
    NC R Elizabeth Dole
    (2003 - ) State leans Republican 54%
    NE R Chuck Hagel
    (1997 - ) Considered safe seat - has not declared; senior senator. Candidates: Attorney General Jon Bruning (R) 83%
    NH R John E. Sununu
    (2003 - ) State leans Republican. Candidates: Portsmouth' Mayor Steve Marchand (D) Katrina Swett running as D 51%
    NM R Pete Domenici
    (1973 - ) Considered safe seat; implicated in US Attorneys firings. 65%
    OK R James M. Inhofe
    (1994 - ) Considered safe seat; senior senator. Candidates: State Sen. Andrew Rice (D) 57%
    OR R Gordon H. Smith
    (1997 - ) Other Senator a Democrat. Candidates: businessman Ty Pettit (D), Oregon House Speaker Jeff Merkley (D) and attorney Steve Novick (D) 56%
    RI D Jack Reed
    (1997 - ) Considered safe seat; senior senator 78%
    SC R Lindsey Graham
    (2003 - ) Considered safe seat. Candidates: businessman John J. Cina (R) 54%
    SD D Tim Johnson
    (1997 - ) Considered safe seat if recovers health; senior senator 55%
    TN R Lamar Alexander
    (2003 - ) Considered safe seat; senior senator 54%
    TX R John Cornyn
    (2002 - ) Considered safe seat 55%
    VA R John W. Warner
    (1979 - 200 Will not run. 83%
    WV D Jay Rockefeller IV
    (1985 - ) Considered safe seat 63%
    WY R Michael B. Enzi
    (1997 - ) Considered safe seat 73%
    WY R John Barrasso
    (2007) Appointed to fill seat of Craig Thomas (2007-2013), who died 4 June 2007. Special election. na

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12