Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thanks for the list Dixie. Now I can focus my calls and e-mails into two categories:

Nice
    Not Nice
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Allright...I'm mad as hell and I couldn't take it anymore. After hearing Murray (D-WA) and Durbin (D-Il) wail on the floor about how mean America is towards "immigrant children" and blah,blah,blah...I had to call their offices and give them an earfull delivered with extreme force: What is it about ILLEGAL and ILLEGAL ALIENS and LAWBREAKERS don't you understand? What is it about the DREAM Act rewarding illegal behavior at the expense of the American citizen, Americna taxpayer and American college student don't you understand?

Please call and give them your opinion:

Murray: 202-224-2621
    Durbin: 202-224-2152
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It infuriated me as well and I called thier offices too. We do need to let them know that we are angry that they keep pursuing an amnesty. I also call Johnny Isakson's office to thank him for his vote and said that i wanted to ask him to please schedule a meeting with Durbin to talk to him about the Dream Act and to persuade him to drop the dream act.

working4change
    I have called and faxed both. I detest their treasonous ways

Both senators for Indiana (my State0 voted yes. They are traitors
    but neither one is up for re-eclection come 2008.

Attention all illegals:

Please bring your kids here!

Free stuff!

Get em out of OFFICE

Americans are beyond frustrated and tired of dealing with this issue coming up over and over again. We have elected these people and they continue to ignore the wishes of those who elected them.

I wonder what can be done to get some of these people removed from office?
    Do we have any Lawyers out there that have the knowledge?

If we don't start playing hard ball with these people, eventually they will sneak this Amnesty through on America.

All of our democrat affiliated posters may note that both hilarious hillary and obama bin laden were on the side of the illegals once again.

I'm also sure though, that guliani and romney would have voted the same way on the repub side if they could have.

Who in sam hill are we supposed to vote for then, in '08 if tancredo, hunter or paul don't make it?

CONGRATS TO ALL OF US AND TO AMERICA FOR THE NAY VOTES ON THIS AMNESTY SCAM!
    "There's no such thing as ILLEGALalien-able rights!" REGRESO E MEXICO !

Phone, fax, and email them and tell them just how angry you are at them for supporting the Dream Act. We have to keep letting them know that we are against any action that would reward them for being here illegally. Whether there is legislation that is being voted on or not.

Quote Originally Posted by america4
    Both senators for Indiana (my State0 voted yes. They are traitors
    but neither one is up for re-eclection come 2008.
    When are they up next? My husband is being transfered to Indiana next year and I plan on making it my goal to make Lugars life miserable.

(on reading this post, both Frankenstein and Boxer are celebrating that I will be going away....so they think lol)
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast