Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal

I was thinking the same thing! This state is full of a-holes. I encountered 2 of them today in less than an hours time!
    AMEN! We were in Santa Monica last week and I had to get out of the car and go after one of the a-hole residents there. Talk about a rude piece of garbage. Anyway, I'll bet he thinks twice about shooting the finger at someone again. Especially someone as big as i am from Texas.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Re: lol

Quote Originally Posted by Daveghourds59
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    maybe you should boycott california and go to six flags in other states
    LOL! Yeah!

New Jersey has a great park there, i'm thinking about going!

Our oldest son lives in New Jersey. We had never been there before and when we did go...I was absolutely shocked! El Paso as you know is like 90% Hispanic. I didn't see so much as ONE Mexican person where our son lives.
    I was in even more shock when we went shopping and saw that the stores were not trashed like they are in El Paso. There are a whole lot of Indian people from India in New Jersey (and a whole lot of Canadian Geese!) but we had no unpleasant encounters with them at all. Nowhere that we went, no ATM, nothing asked us to speak Spanish. We heard no Mexican music anywhere. We didn't even see Mexican food products in the grocery stores. Boy was it an eye opener to us just how bad El Paso is compared to other places. Our son by the way claims that he will NEVER live in El Paso again or any other place like it.

I'm finding more and more that you don't even have the option of pressing #1 for English. Now, the message automatically starts blathering in spanish and you are forced to listen to it until the message again continues in English. It will continue in English unless you press another number for spanish.

I guess the invaders who refuse to learn any English were complaing that they didn't know what number to press for spanish since it was being conveyed in English. So now, we have to be reminded of this invasion everytime we make a phone call with non-optional spanish.

When is enough going to be enough?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by bigtex

I was thinking the same thing! This state is full of a-holes. I encountered 2 of them today in less than an hours time!
    AMEN! We were in Santa Monica last week and I had to get out of the car and go after one of the a-hole residents there. Talk about a rude piece of garbage. Anyway, I'll bet he thinks twice about shooting the finger at someone again. Especially someone as big as i am from Texas.
    Yes, a-hole #1 blared his horn at me for about 45 seconds straight for not turning at a "no turn on red" light. Then when the light finally turned green and I was able to go, he blasted past me shouting obscenities at me with my two kids ages 7 and 9 in the car.

A-hole #2:
    Less then an hour later I had to go to our bank to put my signature on something. The paper to be signed was waiting with the receptionist. I got in line and when my turn came up a mexican from behind me (he had been in the waiting area) walked up, grabbed the sign in clip board and threw it at the receptionist. He then called her a "dumbass" because she didn't know he had been there waiting and slunk out. Again in front of me and my two kids.

At this point I had a blinding headache (that lasted thru most of the next day) and all I wanted to do was go home and never leave again. I kept wondering if Friday was a full moon - but no, just a couple of random a-holes. Jimmy Buffet's "The Assh0le Song" kept going thru my head.

I hate it here.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

GR
    This is a short list, so consider how many ways that illegal aliens LIE every day to maintain "appearing to be legal" so they can continue their illegal alien status while THUMBING THEIR NOSES EVERY DAY AT EVERY AMERICAN.

Americans are REQUIRED to show their I.D.'s sometimes many times a day:

-- When Americans go into Mexico they are REQUIRED to show their I.D.'s AND passports, perhaps even birth certificates.

-- In all hospitals, plus required to show proof of medical insurance AND ability to pay the TOTAL MEDICAL FEE. Illegal aliens are not required to pay even one penny of their hospital visit, and are never asked for payment, because the hospital can't ask for payment.

-- When paying by credit card.

-- Writing a check.

-- In the bank.

-- When they purchase any high priced items (house, car, boat, land, etc).

-- Super market (especially when using "food stamps" - YES, illegal aliens get food stamps just for being illegal aliens).

-- A visit to a government department:
    ------ DMV.
    ------ Assesors office.
    ------ Social security office (YES, illegal aliens get social security even if they've never worked in the USA "and" even if they agree to never come to America by staying in Mexico - Bush did that).
    ------ Welfare office.

Yes, these people who say that illegals don't qualify for benefits are labeling themselves as ignorant - everybody should know that by now. And it was happening before Bush too. They know to transfer all of their property in Mexico to a relative and then come here and say the magic words and presto chango! They are richer than any American wage-slave fool that worked all their life here cuz they get more just because they come from somewhere else! Since landlords are not allowed to discriminate in rent by charging more to different races or nationalities, and the supermarket does not charge more for being white or brown I fail to understand why they get so much more? Never mind why do they get any.

Just wait until your hair turns gray - there is a huge culture of hatred against seniors now. Add that to impaired/delayed functioning and the race hatred plus the just generalized acting out of everyone and it is not a pretty picture at all. These people who cut in front and slam on their brakes trying to get you to rear-end them? Put that type of behavior on steroids and that is what you get when your hair turns gray. It's the exact opposite of when I grew up.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

Re: ...

[quote="Daveghourds59"][quote="alleycat"]Well, speaking as a Californian living in a sanctuary city, what exactly would you like us to do?

Meg Whitman is running for governor of Ca. She said she will crack down on the sanctuary cities in California. Does anyone know exactly she means by this? What will she really do? Is this just more R.I.N.O. B.S.?

Re: ...

Quote Originally Posted by SnidlyWhiplash
    Quote Originally Posted by Daveghourds59
    Quote Originally Posted by alleycat
    Well, speaking as a Californian living in a sanctuary city, what exactly would you like us to do?

Meg Whitman is running for governor of Ca. She said she will crack down on the sanctuary cities in California. Does anyone know exactly she means by this? What will she really do? Is this just more R.I.N.O. B.S.?
    Yes, she is RINO is a big way. I don't trust a word she says. The only reason she even brought up IA's is because she was forced to by Steve Poizner because he WAS gaining on her in the polls.

Good for you bigtex! Sometimes ya just gotta stand up!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Yes, a-hole #1 blared his horn at me for about 45 seconds straight for not turning at a "no turn on red" light. Then when the light finally turned green and I was able to go, he blasted past me shouting obscenities at me with my two kids ages 7 and 9 in the car.

A-hole #2:
    Less then an hour later I had to go to our bank to put my signature on something. The paper to be signed was waiting with the receptionist. I got in line and when my turn came up a mexican from behind me (he had been in the waiting area) walked up, grabbed the sign in clip board and threw it at the receptionist. He then called her a "dumbass" because she didn't know he had been there waiting and slunk out. Again in front of me and my two kids.

At this point I had a blinding headache (that lasted thru most of the next day) and all I wanted to do was go home and never leave again. I kept wondering if Friday was a full moon - but no, just a couple of random a-holes. Jimmy Buffet's "The Assh0le Song" kept going thru my head.

I hate it here.
    Sic, I feel your pain and agree with your observation. I lived in Chula Vista for a short time and felt like I lived on another planet. I've finally decided to throw political correctness in the toilet where it belongs and call it like it is. Now, when someone is rude or in my face they do so at their own peril. People need to re-learn the meaning of respect and how to be courteous to their fellow man. Sometimes ya just gotta take the bull by the horns!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast