Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Glorious San Diego, and I intend on keeping it that way!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    DANG! With all these bets, someone is gonna be a millionaire!
    And with that, it still won't be more than what the drug cartels are raking in!
    <div>"Diversified"*does NOT*mean invading*our Country and forcing their culture and language,**stealing jobs,*using fake ID',s, living on government benefits, and flying their flag over ours! </div>

Banned
    2 years ago i worked part time at a auto parts store[advance]worked hard there just like i would at any other job.They hired a girl to work at the parts counter and paid her 2 dollars more on the hour than the rest of us because she could speak to the mexicans,and to top that off she grew up here in my home town in KY.married a mexican moved to mexico to where she had 2 kids there.She and her illegal moved back here but had to leave her kids behind.she complained costintlyabout how she had to leave her kids,while the rest of us complained to the boss about the pay differance.The boss told us to learn mexican and we can get a raise.I told her im not going to give in to theses illegals they need to speak my language i didnt ask them to come here.I QUIT DIDNT NEED THAT EXTRA JOB ANYWAY.I learned later she moved back to mexico. GOOD RIDDANCE!!!!I dont shop there anymore i go to autozone.

Banned
    I was talking to my neighbor and she told me her son in kindergarten is learning spanish. They are FORCING this filthy language down our kids throats. After reading these other posts, I think I will have a vodka or two.

Ya know PK I remember we had to learn spanish in middle school!
    I flunked!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    Freeride
    I'll see your bet and raise you this

My daughter who is a cashier at a national super market chain in Las Vegas (Kroger) subsidiary
    She wants a promotion , she was told she could go into one of the side depts (Meat , bakery, deli) but they couldn't promote her because she is not bi lingual (spanish)

I called a dozen employment attorneys and not one would touch it

All they would say is you might try the Equal Employment branch of the govt , Which we all know only protects illegals now.

I kind you not
    A young American cannot even get a promotion (which she has earned) in her own country because she does not speak spanish, which is now required in order to communicate with those who are here illegally and refuse to speak English! This is the exact shit that makes me livid!

We're losing this country folks and there is no other way to see it!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    "Not yet NB, we have one vote left!" The mid-terms were a warm up!
    Boiler Maker and a beer chaser for me thanks!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    "Not yet NB, we have one vote left!" The mid-terms were a warm up!
    Boiler Maker and a beer chaser for me thanks!
    I hope you’re right Steve! I don't think this country can survive another four years with an open borders, illegal invader hispandering traitor at the wheel! The damage will be irreversible!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Think we all need a double for this one....

New Report: Nevada has Highest Rate of Illegal Immigrants and Illegal Workers
    Posted: Feb 01, 2011 9:49 PM Updated: Feb 07, 2011 12:31 PM

LAS VEGAS (AP) -- A report on illegal immigrants says Nevada has the largest share of illegal workers in the nation, a population that has grown despite record unemployment.

The Pew Hispanic Center's annual report published Tuesday shows roughly 10 percent of Nevada workers are illegal immigrants who are not authorized by the federal government to work.

California's 1.85 million illegal workers are the largest in the nation, but they only represent 9.7 percent of the Golden State's work force.

Nevada also has the largest share of illegal immigrants at 7.2 percent. Only 3.7 percent of people in the United States are illegal immigrants.

Nevada's population of illegal workers was 9.4 percent in 2009. The Silver State's unemployment rate has since climbed to 14.5 percent, the highest in the nation.
    http://www.ktvn.com/Global/story.asp?S=13952344

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AZres
    Think we all need a double for this one....

New Report: Nevada has Highest Rate of Illegal Immigrants and Illegal Workers
    Posted: Feb 01, 2011 9:49 PM Updated: Feb 07, 2011 12:31 PM

LAS VEGAS (AP) -- A report on illegal immigrants says Nevada has the largest share of illegal workers in the nation, a population that has grown despite record unemployment.

The Pew Hispanic Center's annual report published Tuesday shows roughly 10 percent of Nevada workers are illegal immigrants who are not authorized by the federal government to work.

California's 1.85 million illegal workers are the largest in the nation, but they only represent 9.7 percent of the Golden State's work force.

Nevada also has the largest share of illegal immigrants at 7.2 percent. Only 3.7 percent of people in the United States are illegal immigrants.

Nevada's population of illegal workers was 9.4 percent in 2009. The Silver State's unemployment rate has since climbed to 14.5 percent, the highest in the nation.
    http://www.ktvn.com/Global/story.asp?S=13952344
    Fox has been hammering this hard today , all day

Yes , I'll have a double (Bud) maybe a triple today

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12