Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    take your time and look this over. I like most of what I see but there are areas that bother me.

http://www.ontheissues.org/CA/Duncan_Hu ... l_Security
    Thanks Charles, I will read it , thanks for the information! I didn't vote for Bush but really want to make sure I vote for the right person, am going to make sure I am very well informed by the 2008 Election. I know no one will be perfect thats asking to much but the things that really affect our country, immigration , NAU/SPP, NAFTA,CAFTA, free trade,keeping our guns, etc. constitutional matters that affect our rights. We almost have to put our priorities in order and go from there. I'm sure we won't get all we want in one person, that would be the American Dream to me at this point!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

vic

Government is not reason;it is not eloquence; it is force! Like fire it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master! George Washington

Good man. I liked what he had to say about the border fence here in San Diego. I moved to San Diego after the "Lines and Shadows" days, but I read about what it has done for the border region in Pat Buchanan's book, and from what Pat wrote, and what Hunter says, the fence completely turned that region around. Imagine what kind of success can be achieved if it is extended to the Gulf of Mexico.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Duncan Hunter's my pick too.

Charlesoakisland wrote
    take your time and look this over. I like most of what I see but there are areas that bother me.
    I'll tell you what bothers me..he's a member of the CFR. He's for securing the border but everything else we are dearly concerned about and how he addresses those issues needs to be also considered.

No law abbiding, right-minded, good-hearted congressperson would be a member of the CFR unless they have been threatened or corrupted. The CFR is nothing but a body of thugs who would die for a dollar.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    Charlesoakisland wrote
    I'll tell you what bothers me..he's a member of the CFR. He's for securing the border but everything else we are dearly concerned about and how he addresses those issues needs to be also considered.

No law abbiding, right-minded, good-hearted congressperson would be a member of the CFR unless they have been threatened or corrupted. The CFR is nothing but a body of thugs who would die for a dollar.
    Really Rockfish how did you find that out? thats not good news aren't alot them on these committee's working to put together the North American Union?
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I was told this on this site, I don't remember who it was. If I'm dead wrong, I appologize, but I don't think that's the case.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Turns out that I was told that Fred Thompson is a member of the CFR and not Duncan Hunter..I appologize for the mixup..however, do we know about Duncan Hunter and any affiliations with the CFR? Are there any?

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    Turns out that I was told that Fred Thompson is a member of the CFR and not Duncan Hunter..I appologize for the mixup..however, do we know about Duncan Hunter and any affiliations with the CFR? Are there any?
    I don't know, thats one of the things we will have to make a point of finding out, luckly they are giving us alot of time to investigate them, huh!
    but you say Fred Thompson is a member of CFR, I did not know that. I had a list of all the members but somehow it got deleted from my computer and now I can't find it again.

Here, SOSADFORUS, read this thread

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?nam...hlight=#320331

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast