Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Eight today

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Eight today

This afternoon I saw a couple of illegals crossing my property and called Border Patrol then I went out with the mountain dog to keep an eye on them and found ten of them sitting by the dirt road and the guide on a radio or cell phone talking about a pick up ride, eight of them took off up the hill side and two stayed where I told them to, BP showed up and took them into custody then went up the hill and caught six more, several other BP agents showed up and went after the two that ran, one went north and the other south, I think they got one of them but at least one got away.
    All in all a good days catch and as usual Border Patrol was right on it and did a great job!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Give that dog a BONE!

and, while you're at it, give his master a STEAK, lol!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Awesome , Mountain Dog!

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    Good MountainDog! I appreciate your skill and working with the Border Patrol. (Most of us don't live near the border so to hear a first-hand piece of news is very interesting.)

Banned
    MountainDog wrote:
    All in all a good days catch and as usual Border Patrol was right on it and did a great job!
    What do they do with them after capture?

Way to go MD! - Thanks!

And 'atta boys' to the CBP as well.

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    MountainDog wrote:
    What do they do with them after capture?
    From what I understand they will be fingerprinted and checked for any wants or warrants if they are clean they will be deported but their name goes into a computer file.

Banned
    That's much more than I expected. I thought they would probably be checked out and then told to go home!

That is fantastic!
    Look what your vigilance did today!!
    You might be a hero and not realize it!
    You may have saved a child from a molester, a family from a drunk driver, or an old woman from being mugged. You might have also saved one American a day's work or even possibly a terroristic attack. Of course not all illegals are violent but enough are that the chances are good that one of those eight would have been up to some mischief here. They had already broken one big law just by being here.
    America will be saved one act at a time.
    YOU had an awesome day and as a result we all fair better!
    Job well done friend!

Banned
    MountainDog,

It truly is wonderful. How often does it happen?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast