Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Eight today

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    MountainDog,

It truly is wonderful. How often does it happen?
    One of the main reasons I started posting on here was to let those of you who live inland know whats going on out on the border.
    Things here have been fairly quiet latley but there are times when they come through a lot, often it is just three or five but it seems the groups now are up to ten or so, all I can do is keep my eyes open and wait.
    I hear a lot of talk that BP is not doing their job but I know a lot of these guys and they are doing good and believe in what they are doing.

PAF,
    Thanks for the kind words but please do not think of me as a hero, I won't explain why but that word bothers me and I know I am not one.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    MountainDog,

It truly is wonderful. How often does it happen?
    he just has to look out of his window or open the car door!
    Since they can't read English, they think the sign on his front door says, "WELCOME ILLEGALS.......FREE ROOM & BOARD"

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Give that dog a BONE!

and, while you're at it, give his master a STEAK, lol!
    Steak, I wish! The wife just told me she is too tired to cook so it's canned stew tonight.

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    Yeah, and where would we get an account like this? Not from the officers....they can't talk directly to the public though I bet they wish they could.

Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog
    Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Give that dog a BONE!

and, while you're at it, give his master a STEAK, lol!
    Steak, I wish! The wife just told me she is too tired to cook so it's canned stew tonight.
    Not to worry, MD.
    You just pop up here to the foot of snow in the mountains and I'll feed you a steak asap.

BUT you have to bring to pup! I've got a special treat waiting for her.

Quote Originally Posted by ShockedinCalifornia
    Yeah, and where would we get an account like this? Not from the officers....they can't talk directly to the public though I bet they wish they could.
    These guys will talk to you if they know you but the lame stream media won't air it and that is why I post these events here.
    I have seen it all here from helping illegals suffering from heat exhaustion to having them leave a dead body on my property and drug smugglers take a wrong turn and show up here.
    The Border Patrol has always worked well with me and they show up within five minutes of my calls, these guys are serious about what they do and I watched one agent track one guy today up and over a very steep and rugged hill trying to catch him.
    I really get ticked off when I hear people say the Border Patrol is not doing there job because I know better, I see them at work.

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    That's all good to know MountainDog. Sounds like everybody down there is doing a great job dealing with this. Muchas Gracias.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Good job to you and the dog!!!

Wonder if word is going to get out about you to others across the border?
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Stay safe and keep "the mountain dog" safe.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    Good job to you and the dog!!!

Wonder if word is going to get out about you to others across the border?
    I'm sure the word has got out to them, they try real hard to sneak past me and there is a lot of brush to conceal them.
    There are several routes they use in this area, the Campo minutemen have the west end tied up and I am on the east end so it's getting harder for them to get through, most of the time I only see a couple of them but there is usually more and they will hide in the brush not moving until you walk right up on them.
    I think things got messed up the other day for them and their ride was late as they were all sitting in the open until I came out with my dog and then they scattered into the brush.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast