Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Election today for VA governor

Why do I get the aweful feeling that rotten bastard/ACLU puke Tim Kaine is going to win today? I really hope Jerry Kilgore wins today and him being in office would make too much sense, but why do I get the feeling that Jerry sealed his own fate by having the wackident endorse him and Jerry signing his praises over the weekend and last night. I think that was the worst move he could have done. Now the Demos are making this into a Bush thing. They say voting against Kilgore would be voting against Bush's policies. Yet Kilgores policies are way more conservative then Bush's and Kilgores immigration policies flies directly in the face of Bush. So why is Bush endorsing him and why is Kilgore accepting it? It really irritates me how the left hates Bush for all the wrong reasons. They keep saying that Bush is too conservative, he's too right wing. No he's not. The last thing Bush is, is a conservative. Bush doesn't have a conservative bone in his body and that's why his poll ratings are plummetting is because he continues to stab in the back those who voted him into office.

This is what I was afraid of. Bush is so rotten and so bad that he's brining even the good Republicans who deserve to be in office down with him. Bush is making all Republicans look bad, even the Tom Tancredo types. Damn you Bush for ruining the party I once loved. I'll never forgive Bush for what he's done to this party and this country in general. Thanks to Bush I feel that Kilgore is going to lose today. Maybe it's knee jerk, but I feel it in my gut. I hope I'm wrong, but it doesn't look good.

I'm so sick of Tim Kaine talking out of both sides of his mouth. He's just like Warner, he'll compaign as a conservative, but govern as a liberal. I still can't believe that Warner (the illegal alien lover himself) has an approval rating of 70 percent. Funny those morons in the media never poll me and ask me how I feel about the guy. People in this state are such morons. I'm so sick of it, I'm sick of it all. I almost hope things get alot worse just so these stupid sheep in this country can finally wake up and see what their elected leaders they have voted for have done. I don't want to hear jack squat from them either. They are just as guilty as the politicans are. Ignorance is no longer a valid excuse. No wonder the two party oligarchy has nothing to worry about. As long as they can rely on the stupid sheep in this country, they will always be in power.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Dman I am keeping my fingers crossed for you.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Quote Originally Posted by Scubayons
    Dman I am keeping my fingers crossed for you.
    Thanks. I just hate how these politicans lie and deceive their way into office and it seems like nobody knows it but me sometimes. These blind loyalists to these political parties are so dense that no talking or reasoning with them will ever convince them of anything. I just hope that Kilgore didn't cook his goose by having Jorge stump for him. I think he should have distance himself from him and he would have won easily. Kilgore has run a very good campaign, but I think Bush's antics has sealed the Republican parties fate, even the good ones aren't safe anymore. I don't care if the left wing of the Republican party gets wiped out in the polls, but don't go after the good ones please. People have to realize that not all Republicans are Bush bots.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It was DEFINITELY a mistake to have Bush speak out for Kilgore. He should have had better sense than to accept that offer because I can't imagine it doing anything but HURT his chances. If I were Kilgore, I would have run FAST in the opposite direction from Bush. POISON.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

dman1200: As someone who lived in Virginia for 44 years(I recently moved to Western Pa) I have a feeling that Kilgore will lose. Where I lived in Northern Va., the number of bleeding heart liberals who embrace illegals far outnumbered sensible thinking people who want action. Herndon is a perfect example of liberals run a muck. Lets hope Kilgore wins.

Like I said--if he loses, it will be because of his little visit by the President. What a HUGE MISTAKE. He had to be CRAZY to agree to that. The president is a hot potato right now and, if I were ANY Republican running for office, I would RUN from the President.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Quote Originally Posted by Bootsie
    Like I said--if he loses, it will be because of his little visit by the President. What a HUGE MISTAKE. He had to be CRAZY to agree to that. The president is a hot potato right now and, if I were ANY Republican running for office, I would RUN from the President.
    Well we know now, that it was big mistake to even have Bush come, plus another mistake was when Cheney was there a couple of weeks ago.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Man
    The real winners are the people of Virginia

but why do I get the feeling that Jerry sealed his own fate by having the wackident endorse him and Jerry signing his praises over the weekend and last night
    How very sad. Did the President look as though he were drunk or something while he was "rallying" for Kilgore? I caugt a bit of it last night. The last thing ANYONE needs is Bush campaigning for them. But I sure hope he goes back to TX and campaigns for Perry when the time comes--we NEED him out.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Man
    The real winners are the people of Virginia
    Real winners? What are you talking about? We won because we now have a far left Democrat governor that rivals Villaragoisa of Los Angeles? We won because we have a governor that will cater to illegals on a whim and will have no qualms about raising our taxes to do so? I don't see how I can view this as a victory. Virginia had a chance to elect a real leader and they took a major step backwords. I don't know what they were thinking, but obviously to me this state like the rest of the country is overrun by alot of ignorant liberals who put party politics ahead of their own country. Jerry Kilgore actually wanted to do something about the illegals, but the voters still think non-issues like abortion and gay rights still trump country survival. I really wouldn't be a bit surprised to see Tim Kaine give drivers licenses to illegals, erect more day laborer centers, give them in-state tuition and create a sanctuary for them. He is that bad. Hopefully the quislings in the state legislative branch keep him in line.

Obvious to me also that America has learned nothing from what's happening in France. Keep being ignorant stupid sheeple because what's happening in France is your future, but just like America you won't care until it happens to you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast