Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ELVIRA ARELLANO TO RETURN TO THE U.S. AS A DIPLOMAT???

This on Univision online. As usual, I did my best to translate.

México, 28 ago (EFE).- The mexican activist Elvira Arellano, who was deported by Fwashington nine days ago, requested a diplomatic visa from mexico to return to the U.S. as an ambassador and to represent the immigrants that live in the north.
    Arellano met with the president of mexico, Felipe Calderon, to propose to him a “diplomatic postâ€

Yes, DEMAND alright - the only right she has to DEMAND anything is of her own [inept, corrupt] government.

The facts are these: you're a two-time border jumper, that was caught and deported at least once before, you've illegally worked here (in a sensitive area, we should add), and, you've illegally used a bogus or SSN belonging to an American.

You don't measure up to potential citizen material and never should be granted any permission to represent your country officially.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar
    She is representing criminals! These people have NO right being here plain and simple! She is no Rosa Parks she is a criminal that leeched and evaded our laws for many years and has been deported twice from our country! She does not deserve respect from our nation as a "diplomat" and let alone a citizen! She is a foreign felon that should be in a federal jail on fraud charges!
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

I think this calls for contacting Homeland Security, demanding NO ENTRANCE for her into the U.S.

NO! ADMISSION!!!!!

Hell no, don't let that trouble maker back in the country!!!!!!!

She's a criminal and Dead Beat Mother.

America's immigration policies are none of her business nor Mexicos.

American authorities can do the same thing for SAUL and they did for ILLIAN. We will send him home to you!

cancilleria might be chancellor

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well, that's a creative solution for Mexico to keep the remittances coming. Give them all diplomatic visas, with resultant diplomatic immunity!

Thanks for the translation Diana.It is

appreciated
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CitizenJustice
    I think this calls for contacting Homeland Security, demanding NO ENTRANCE for her into the U.S.
    I wouldn't go calling yet. There won't be any point if mexico doesn't try to make her a diplomat.

If she comes back with diplomatic status, we can't arrest her but we can make her leave the country.

I don't think mexico is so stupid as to give her diplomatic status. What if we try to kick her out and she does the whole I'm not leaving routine? I don't think mexico would be stupid enough to let her do that under the name of the diplomatic corps.

Besides the Dept. of State is in charge of diplomats, and I think it would be better to have members of Congress contacting them on our behalf.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NoIllegalsAllowed
    I wouldn't go calling yet. There won't be any point if mexico doesn't try to make her a diplomat.

If she comes back with diplomatic status, we can't arrest her but we can make her leave the country.

I don't think mexico is so stupid as to give her diplomatic status. What if we try to kick her out and she does the whole I'm not leaving routine? I don't think mexico would be stupid enough to let her do that under the name of the diplomatic corps.
    Very true. Her display can make it worse for Mexico - US relations, but we have never had good relations anyway. Her little dog show can also throw a wrench in the gears that have been turning in the favor to the illegals because with her becoming a diplomat will be more "public" and people will wake up and smell the BS that she is and her agenda and our country's problem that they are not dealing with!!!
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BorderLegionnaire
    Quote Originally Posted by NoIllegalsAllowed

Very true. Her display can make it worse for Mexico - US relations, but we have never had good relations anyway. Her little dog show can also throw a wrench in the gears that have been turning in the favor to the illegals because with her becoming a diplomat will be more "public" and people will wake up and smell the BS that she is and her agenda and our country's problem that they are not dealing with!!!
    Even mexico's diplomatic corp has some standards on how they behave. They at least lie through their teeth. Elvira is too over the top.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast