Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This would be great for our side if Mexico made her a diplomat. Not only would they be giving the finger to every pro-enforcement American, remember that children born in the US to diplomats currently ARE NOT US Citizens.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I read that when she was deported she is not allowed to come back into our country for 10 years, due to her crimmal staus. If they let this crimminal back, then it would be a waste of time to deport them like we are doing. I think this is more of her dirty mouth and her dang attitude. She can whine and carry on all she wants. The line has to be drawn here. Who is stupid enough to allow her back in? I know, the President of Mexico is supposed to call Bush about this, but so what?
    As far as them not being our friend, well, it's only us that see them as a threat, Bush on the other hand, and a lot of our represetatives see Mexico as our close friend!
    Ignore her.
    I'd rather die living then live dying!

Ellvira to return

I am no expert but I believe she faces a 10 year ban to re-entry. I know diplomats are protected to some extent, but past crimes are not necessarliy forgiven.
    Ellvira is a felon, twice deported. I don't think this will happen.

Keep her out! She is a criminal representing criminals!
    Some people are alive only because there are laws against killing them.

I saw her on TV last night, and she really thinks she's somethin' else! She has this permanent smirk on her face, and I wanted to be there to wipe it off.

Who the devil does she think she IS? For God's sake, it's pathetic. She ought to be embarrassed for the silliness thinking she can be some kind of "ambassador" - she's an ungrateful wretch like lots of the illegals. We give them everything, and then they hate us and think we ought to take them all in, no questions asked. Unbelievable.

She will plop a tot the minute she re-enters the U.S.
    Che Guevara wears a picture of ME on his t-shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by sgt_shlitz
    She will plop a tot the minute she re-enters the U.S.
    I heard she is pregnant now. I wonder if she WILL sneak back in to have her baby here. Maybe when our representatives get back from vacation, we can FINALLY make our lawmakers see that the 14th Amendment NEEDS to be rewritten to explain to some idiots that babies born on U.S. soil are NOT ALL LEGAL US CITIZENS
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    NO! ADMISSION!!!!!

Hell no, don't let that trouble maker back in the country!!!!!!!

She's a criminal and Dead Beat Mother.

America's immigration policies are none of her business nor Mexicos.

American authorities can do the same thing for SAUL and they did for ILLIAN. We will send him home to you!

cancilleria might be chancellor

Dixie
    I agree with all of you. Mexico would be foolish to make her an Ambassador, it would trigger so much anger in this Country and counter what Mexico wants. She's a two time felon and should have done prison time. She could've done 20 years for her crimes. When she was deported I was just glad to have her gone. But if she tries to set foot in this Country again she should be hustled right off to prison and serve the FULL sentence! No early release! Let her make trouble in her own country!

I do not think Calderone is that stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by GOSCOOTIN
    I read that when she was deported she is not allowed to come back into our country for 10 years, due to her crimmal staus. If they let this crimminal back, then it would be a waste of time to deport them like we are doing. I think this is more of her dirty mouth and her dang attitude. She can whine and carry on all she wants. The line has to be drawn here. Who is stupid enough to allow her back in? I know, the President of Mexico is supposed to call Bush about this, but so what?
    As far as them not being our friend, well, it's only us that see them as a threat, Bush on the other hand, and a lot of our represetatives see Mexico as our close friend!
    Ignore her.

Bush can PARDON her and this would allow her to come-back into our country as some kind of ambassador.

We can not ignore her. She may be back
    * <div>[b]<div>2000 people has visited http://www.dumpgloria.com/ in the last 3 months
    People who believes in God, America, The Bill Of Rights and Limited Government.
    </div>
    </div>

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast