Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by dyehard39
    I do not think Calderone is that stupid.
    are you sure about that? look at how many times he supposedly has written to the president and other elected officials telling them to make sure COMPREHENSIVE immigration reform passes. all he is looking out for is that money coming back into his country so he and the rest of the government down there can keep the poor people poor

I think Bush is stupid enough to allow it. He will do the same thing he is doing with the teamsters because of Mexican trucks. Put the interests of Mexico before all else!
    I'd rather die living then live dying!

Re: Ellvira to return

Quote Originally Posted by Texan123
    I am no expert but I believe she faces a 10 year ban to re-entry. I know diplomats are protected to some extent, but past crimes are not necessarliy forgiven.
    Ellvira is a felon, twice deported. I don't think this will happen.
    I agree. What country in it's right mind would send a felon to another country as a diplomat?

Oh, I forgot....we're talking about Mexico here.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

EL-VILE-RUS ought to be in the "Funny Pages" of every local newspaper in the country. She is nothing but a BIG CARTOON!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by dyehard39
    I do not think Calderone is that stupid.
    But Bush definitely is that stupid!

Welcome to the twilight zone...where drug dealers are given immunity to testify against border patrol agents and illegals have more rights than Americans.

The mere fact that this racist, anti-American, illiterate, illegal felon, unfit mother, wants to be a PEACE AND JUSTICE AMBASSADOR is utterly laughable. She has the IQ of a tapeworm! But the scary thing is...she might get her wish! Stay tuned!

Quote Originally Posted by GOSCOOTIN
    I think Bush is stupid enough to allow it. He will do the same thing he is doing with the teamsters because of Mexican trucks. Put the interests of Mexico before all else!

I agree
    * <div>[b]<div>2000 people has visited http://www.dumpgloria.com/ in the last 3 months
    People who believes in God, America, The Bill Of Rights and Limited Government.
    </div>
    </div>

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123