Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Elvira claims banks approached illegals and offered loans.

Elvira Arellano column from October 1 in El diario

[quote]The Undocumented and the Economic Crisis

As I write this column I am preparing to go to Guatemala for the fourth international gathering I have been invited to attend concerned with the status of undocumented workers. I am also reading about the economic crisis in the United States. I am trying to formulate in my mind the relationship beween these two crises.

The first thing that comes to mind is that the same group of Republicans in the U.S. House of Representatives that gave us the anti-immigrant Sensenbrenner bill and that blocked every effort at im migration reform also blocked the economic rescue plan and put the economies of the world in crisis.

Mexico’s economy has become so dependent on the U.S. economy and U.S. banks that “when the U.S. sneezes, Mexico gets pneumonia. Worsening conditions in Mexico will send more people to make the dangerous crossing to the north. It seems like those Congressional Republicans are following me back to Mexico, still trying to destroy my family.

I also recalled the day a group of us decided to buy a building in Chicago. [b]There were brokers everywhere. Many of the banks were advertising in the Laitno community explaining that we did not have to have a social security number to get a mortgage. All we needed was a steady job, a small down payment. The banks helped us apply for a “TINâ€

Illegal aliens [and other unqualified folks] in Colorado were definitely being offered mortgages, including HUD, while the party lasted.

http://www.mortgagefraudblog.com/index. ... mmigrants/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well, I have spent hours on the phone and at the keyboard and phone
    all my so callled representatives.

Lamar Alexander voted yes.
    Corker voted yes.
    Bart Gordon voted yes.

TOTALLY unacceptable and there will be a pay back. They wouldnt listen
    to 80 plus % of the American citizens but they will hear from us in Nov.

Ive called, emailed and contacted every person that I know who is not
    a died in the wool Dem and informed them of the major sellout of our
    reps and how we have got to send them a message....a huge pink slip!

I am breathing fire and acting on it. Lets see a backlash against those
    who asked for the privilege of working for and representing our wishes
    on the floor of the house and senate. They worked hard to get us to
    hire them but they have not done their job and what they did was done
    very poorly and in defiance of our wishes.

Pay back!!!!!
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

It seems like those Congressional Republicans are following me back to Mexico, still trying to destroy my family.
    Isn't her son in Chicago??

So he's being fed and clothed on the backs of American taxpayers through his "deported parent SSI" payments every month, and she has the nerve to bitch?

Someone slap her PLEASE!
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

Quote Originally Posted by Catslave
    Well, I have spent hours on the phone and at the keyboard and phone
    all my so callled representatives.

Lamar Alexander voted yes.
    Corker voted yes.
    Bart Gordon voted yes.

TOTALLY unacceptable and there will be a pay back. They wouldnt listen
    to 80 plus % of the American citizens but they will hear from us in Nov.

Ive called, emailed and contacted every person that I know who is not
    a died in the wool Dem and informed them of the major sellout of our
    reps and how we have got to send them a message....a huge pink slip!

I am breathing fire and acting on it. Lets see a backlash against those
    who asked for the privilege of working for and representing our wishes
    on the floor of the house and senate. They worked hard to get us to
    hire them but they have not done their job and what they did was done
    very poorly and in defiance of our wishes.

Pay back!!!!!

This is what I believe ALIPAC is all about, getting involved and into action!
    Get behind the Pols who suport our position and use the power we have to get rid of the others. Remember its Congress that can pass Amnesty
    not the President.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The undocumented are part of the economic life of the U.S. and other rich countries where they go to work and support their families, but we have no legal rights. We are used – and then thrown away. We did not create this system, we are just trying to survive in it. I truly believe that some day our people will realize that a society that is organized on the principles of greed and exploitation of the most vulnerable will not survive.
    Well darling.....they used us too and when they couldn't without fear of legal problems, they imported you. Or pulled their businesses out of here to where they could. We too have families to feed and even though we have rights, many can't afford the money to fight for those rights, because we don't have a special interest group to do it for us. We didn't create this system either, it was done in many instances with no imput from the American people at all. So taking your hatred out on the American people, making remarks that we were lazy and too spoiled to do the work you were taking, was totally off base. To blanketly accuse the Americans for being racist, greedy, zenophibic and all the rest was just as wrong. You had to leave your country to survive and we are fighting to survive as well. Instead of seeing that, you helped the destruction by causing division amongst the people here. I agree greed and explotation is something that cannot survive and neither can a country divided. You and yours helped with this demise just as much as greed and exploitation did. You volunteered for it and didn't want the only thing in our favor to be used......rule of law. Not only for our sake but for yours. You refused to even speak English to where anyone could explain to you, or you to us on what the impact was and would be. While you were claiming victory for your mortages and credit cards, we saw what they were doing. But no, it was easier to call us racist and accuse us of denying you some made up rights you didn't have. You made the American people the enemy instead of seeing where the true problem existed.......like you were special and different than anything the people of this country fought for all along. We fought for those rights and had them.....till there were unlimited people volunteering to go against it. We were used and abused and tossed aside with the vast jobs leaving from companies we made successful. We were tossed aside for cheap labor and a group of people who had no right to complain because they were here illegally. Bottom line, complain in a society running on greed and using people.....it doesn't matter if you're a citizen or not.....you loose your job. The only difference between me and you, is they sent you home. This is my home and it doesn't seem any other country is any better off than we are, so there's no place for us to run too. We have been lied to as well......you made the wrong people the enemy here. And as you have seen, we are going down as well and you can pat yourself on the back for having a hand in it as well. No one "wins" now do they?

As you have seen we don't have enough jobs to go around for all the people here who need them. We have no shortage of people to do the work. Our people are loosing homes as well. Atleast when I say "our people", American people, I mean every race and ethnic group here. We aren't the "racist" country you think we are, but your accusations of "racism" have fuled it worse than it's ever been before. While the war of latinos, blacks, whites, etc. goes on below......you have made it possible for the real culprits to go ahead and continue with their destruction. Your inability to respect the rule of law and constant marches for "your people", have made places for vast corruption and illegal venues to prosper......as the elite laugh at the chaos they allowed to happen. Having us at each others throat, makes there job easier. They won't have to have a holocost.....they'll have us killing each other off in the streets to do the job for them. It's not just happening in America, it's happening all over the world. Rule of law was the only thing we had to keep from going into chaos.......now obviously that doesn't even matter. Without that....what's left? I dread the thought.

Funny, Ive been doing that all morning to. Great minds think alike.