Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Elvira promises to march in D.C. on May 1st.

TRANSLATED FROM:

http://www.elfinanciero.com.mx/ElFinanc ... sortby=ASC

Chicago, 18 of December.- The Mexican activist Elvira Arellano, deported from the U.S. four months ago, plans to head a commemorative march of the immigrant movement on May 1st in Washington D.C..

"If that is required in order to restart the fight for legalization, I am willing to face the consequences", she expressed. Nevertheless, she prefered to maintain in reserve the details of this decision, which she still has to analyze regarding its benefit.

For now, the woman from Michoacan is dedicated to collecting signatures of support to demand the cessation of raids and deportations, who in the case of her absence, her son Saul will carry them to the U.S. Congress.

Elvira may be talking out of her a$$, but Dobbs and others need to call Elvira's bluff. If she goes ahead with this, it will help the pro-enforcement movement tremendousely by waking up the sleeping giant.
    Inform radio stations about this. I am sure that open border activists will not be happy with Elvira's arrogance and will try to calm her down. If her promise to march in D.C. is advertised by the media. Elvira will have to come through in order to appear as a leader to all the illegals in the U.S.

Oh yes, Elvira, re-enter the US illegally again, please!

Show us what total lack of respect you have for this country, while demanding we bow down to you. Show us your arrogance, chica! It will do so much for your cause.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

If she comes back here she will do jail time as she is a twice convicted felon!
    So bring it on and see what you get. I'm sure CPS will find a nice place for her son to stay until she is released and deported again.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

As of two days ago, I thought she was busy in Tijuana, Mexico running a Welcoming House for those deported from the U.S. That job evidently lasted as long as her hunger strike did.

How does she intend to get in the US.....still trying for diplomatic status?
    I believe the US could refuse her entrance even if she gets diplomatic status.

Where is she getting her money--she was an impovished deported illegal immigrant. She was at that American/Mexico Parliment in Mexico City, in Tijuana for Internal Migrants Day (or some name similar) and now plans for Washington, DC in May.........

Isn't May 1st the day the former Soviet Union held their huge military parades--the march connected to that date/celebration?

"Ethnic diversion is American subversion"
    myself
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Elvira is a wildcard and I am sure that many pro-illegal activists will try to do damage control and shut her up. If this story makes the news, the geenie will be out of the bottle and she will either come through and provoke a backlash or stay forgotten in Mexico. Her ego is so big that if her intentions is heard by the common illegals, they will demand that she go forward with her promise.

Forward this to everyone. Hopefully it gets traction and it provokes a rift in the open border lobby.

Quote Originally Posted by MyAmerica

Isn't May 1st the day the former Soviet Union held their huge military parades--the march connected to that date/celebration?
    Yep.

Their ideological heirs have taken up where they left off.

http://urbaninfidel.blogspot.com/2007/0 ... quare.html
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

Banned

From the above story

Plans Elvira Arellano lead way in the United States
    World Hispanic-Tuesday 18 December (10:09 hrs.)

Michoacana is dedicated to collecting signatures of support for the claim to halt raids and deportations
    After his deportation, continues to receive mail and help from a lot of people in Chicago

The Financial Online

Chicago, December 18 .- The Mexican activist Elvira Arellano, deported four months ago in the United States, plans to lead a march commemorating the immigrant movement on May in Washington.

"If we need to push back the fight for legalization, I am ready to face the consequences," he said. However, he preferred to keep in reserve the details of this decision, which has yet to discuss about its desirability.

For now, the Michoacana is dedicated to collecting signatures of support for the claim to stop the raids and deportations, that is not who will lead it to the Congress, it would be his son Saul in charge.

Elvira, who listens happy in his new life, and was adapted to the inconveniences of the modest home he shared with his parents in the village of San Miguel, in the western Mexican state of Michoacan.

This Tuesday, his son Saul meets eight years and receive a bicycle as a gift already bought with the money he sent his madrinas from Chicago.

In addition to his many cousins, the smaller will be invited to reporters from a TV station in Washington, with whom he shared the drywall filler (offal) to guisará her mom and break their piñata.

"My son is happy, although it has been difficult for him to the school, because I did not know either write or read in Spanish, but the freedom we have here, without being treated with racism, we enjoyed a lot," he said.

Arellano was outraged to learn that some people in Chicago say that she benefited from the movement immigrant and now enjoys comforts and luxuries.

"That is not true, I live with my parents, and I remain a column I write for a weekly newspaper in New York and so I sent my church (where he was a refugee)," he added.

As for the studies Saul commented that the child receives a scholarship from the Methodist church St. Adalbert, "no politician has given me anything, nor do I have offered candidates of any party."

Elvira plays a busy schedule of invitations, which accepts only asking for the payment of transport and sometimes hosting.

In the coming days will serve commitments in Mexico City and Puebla, but now intends to travel with Saul, who is on vacation, and return to his village to spend Christmas with their parents.

He said he continues to receive mail and help of many people from Chicago, which in Mexico and treat it well when people recognize on the street agrees to talk with anyone, because it remains a simple person.

"I never shopped this fame, I just wanted to save me and my son, but I thank God who has enabled me to be part of a major struggle," he said, before completing the call.

On August 20, the Mexican activist was deported to Mexico after staying for more than a year in a refugee Church of Chicago, and after being arrested in Los Angeles.

The Immigration Service and Customs Enforcement (ICE, for its acronym in English) indicated that the woman was deported in accordance with an order of 1997, when he was arrested for the first time crossing the border into the United States and sent back to Mexico.

Years later, he was arrested for the second time in a federal anti-terrorist operation conducted in 2002, where he worked cleaning commercial aircraft at an airport in Chicago. (With information Notimex / SCL).

"...no politician has given me anything, nor do I have offered candidates of any party."
    Her sense of entitlement isn't too great, now is it?
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

If Saul is not proficient in Spanish and she in English, how do mother and son communicate?

Who is she kidding? Of course she got plenty when she was holed up in the Chicago Church! She got free room and board, didn't have to work. What did she do all day, every day or a year?!?! It obviously wasn't learning to speak ENGLISH.

Also have to mention this little tidbit. On one of the spanish channels they advertise a dvd/video for sale about Michochan and the violent criminals, making it look like a horror movie wild west. Yes, on a spanish channel!
    "

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast