Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!

Re: Elvira promises to march in D.C. on May 1st.

to demand the cessation of raids and deportations
    Just who in the hell is this woman to "demand" anything??? You are not a citizen of America Elvira, so you have no rights here.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

The best way to guarantee she will do this is to ignore her. She isn't getting anymore attention so she's running her mouth. Don't forward her story to anyone - let's have her make a spectacle of herself and further our cause.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    If Saul is not proficient in Spanish and she in English, how do mother and son communicate?

Who is she kidding? Of course she got plenty when she was holed up in the Chicago Church! She got free room and board, didn't have to work. What did she do all day, every day or a year?!?! It obviously wasn't learning to speak ENGLISH.

Also have to mention this little tidbit. On one of the spanish channels they advertise a dvd/video for sale about Michochan and the violent criminals, making it look like a horror movie wild west. Yes, on a spanish channel!
    PLUS.....Welfare and foodstamps for her anchor baby!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

I think that it is important just to keep watching it.

As, it is really too early to do anything about it-----and it might just be Elvira trying to keep herself in the spot light.

As it gets closer----and she says that she still plans on coming-----that is when it is important to send it to ICE, Dobbs, Beck, Hannity, etc.-----so that ICE Agents will watch out for her and make an arrest. She will then do jail time, as it will be a felony.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    Come on back Elvira. Maybe they'll put you in Sheriff Joe's tent city and you can run around in a pink jumpsuit for the next 20 years or so!

I am so sick and tired of illegal Mexicans marching and protesting around the country. I am MORE sick and tired of our government's total lack or inability to PICK THEM UP, FINGER PRINT AND PROCESS THEIR DEPORTATION PAPERS, AND KICK THEM OUT OF OUR COUNTRY!

ELVIRA- you are nothing but a CRIMINAL. I hope you realize the trauma your son Saul suffers because you are such a horrible excuse of a mother. You should be ashamed. SAUL WILL GROW UP RESENTING YOU. AS A MOTHER, YOU ARE WORTHLESS.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Elvira Arellano had Saul while in OUR country NOT out of MOTHER love, but simply to ENSURE her STAY here! Furthermore, she had him OUTSIDE MARRIAGE! Which is precisely WHY birthright American citizenship to CHILDRERN of ILLEGALS MUST be ENDED!

If I see her on the street, Ill march her illegal butt back to Meh-he-co, double time!
    Che Guevara wears a picture of ME on his t-shirt.

Elvira, Elvira..God don't like ugly, girl!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Wouldn't surprise me if our government lets her come waltzing right in here on May 1st. Won't that be a slap in our faces!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast