Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I am journalism major, and I can assure you that the piece will not go off their site.
    Aracely I am having a hard time believing that you are a journalism major. Two of my immediate family members were newpaper reporters and they would be appalled at your writing. Your grammer and sentence structure needs help!

Quote Originally Posted by Mayday
    I am journalism major, and I can assure you that the piece will not go off their site.
    Aracely I am having a hard time believing that you are a journalism major. Two of my immediate family members were newpaper reporters and they would be appalled at your writing. Your grammer and sentence structure needs help!
    DITTO!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Speak of the Devil and the Devil will speak of you!

Looks like Ruben Naverette likes to Google his name.

I'm glad he mentioned us in his latest piece as we are hearing from new supporters in response.

I will craft an organizational response to his attack.

Complaining about his messages is fair game, but trying to silence him would be to engage in the tactics used by the illegal aliens and their supporters.

We cannot win this battle by stooping to their level. There is no need to, we win this debate on rational, legal, moral, and ethical grounds.

Notice how Naverette is trying to claim your comments are the official positions of ALIPAC although the disclaimers point out otherwise?

Article copy mentioning your posts at

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... 020#314020

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You guys are funny....

First of all, free speech is a concept wherein the United States is one of the few countries in the world that support it. Secondly, without a democracy where the minority have a voice... well, you have the Third Reich. Thirdly, if you all soooo offended by Mr. Navarratte's CNN commentary or other columns then encourage CNN to publish an opposing viewpoint rather than send pointless e-mails asking they pull his commentaries. There are 2 sides to every question and not each side is completely correct. It is only a fool or a fanatic that believes his viewpoint is the only right one to have.

There are many countries where minorities have no voice, like Mexico, and that does not equate to the "Third Reich."

Quite a stretch for you to equate people that would rather not hear Naverette's spew with those that would slaughter six million Jews and cause a World War.

You should see a shrink about those wild loose associations you are making.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

haha....

Really, you gave me a good laugh. I did not say or compare the US or anyone on this board to the Third Reich. I only pointed out that in a(or any) country that did not give voice to minorities, you might as well be the Third Reich. Lack of free speech is just the first step on the road to tyranny. Perhaps I should come up with a better example than the Third Reich but I was going for extemes like some people seem to do on this board. I also pointed there are two sides to every agrument and to think that only your viewpoint matters is the mindset of a fool or fanatic. I notice you did not take issue with that.

Just to be clear, I would rather live in the US than any other country I have visted. I thank God that I was born here. I have seen enough of other countires to appreciate what I have here in the good ole US of A.

Let's just say I'm trying to be even-handed here, maybe this is the wrong forum to do that. In any case, discussion without opposing viewpoints is boring

without a democracy where the minority have a voice... well, you have the Third Reich.
    America is not a democracy.
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

Re: haha....

Quote Originally Posted by mrsmooth
    Really, you gave me a good laugh. I did not say or compare the US or anyone on this board to the Third Reich. I only pointed out that in a(or any) country that did not give voice to minorities, you might as well be the Third Reich. Lack of free speech is just the first step on the road to tyranny. Perhaps I should come up with a better example than the Third Reich but I was going for extemes like some people seem to do on this board. I also pointed there are two sides to every agrument and to think that only your viewpoint matters is the mindset of a fool or fanatic. I notice you did not take issue with that.

Just to be clear, I would rather live in the US than any other country I have visted. I thank God that I was born here. I have seen enough of other countires to appreciate what I have here in the good ole US of A.

Let's just say I'm trying to be even-handed here, maybe this is the wrong forum to do that. In any case, discussion without opposing viewpoints is boring
    Opposing viewpoints are displayed on our boards daily and are welcome here as long as everyone abides by the rules.

Mr. Naverette's attempt to mischaracterize our organization by taking a few comments that could be anyone posting, including Mr. Navarett is a pretty lame tactic.

Doe anyone in the adult world of journalism site sources that are not attributed to a real person? Using that lack of standards, he could create his own sources saying anything he wanted infinitely on the Internet.

And even if a few people that support ALIPAC want Mr. Invasion to put a sock in it or CNN to drop him, writing a few e-mails to that effect is mild compared to the violence of the illegal alien supporters against Americans they disagree with.

During street protests, the illegal alien supporters are ten times more likely to be arrested for assaulting or intimidating an American calling for enforcement than vice verse.

In Mexico and points south, journalists and talk show hosts do not even discuss this issue anymore because of the murders and assassinations of pubic officials and media. That is the kind of anarchy the preachings of Ruben Naverett will bring to our nation.

And what kind of Free Speech do we have in a country were good hearted law abiding citizens that work as cops, teachers, doctors, and nurses are terrified to describe the damage they see daily that is caused by illegal immigration because someone like Naverett will try to blast them as being racist while having no evidence of such? Why is it that so many people are afraid to speak due to the PC Police?

Yes, Free Speech and the free flow of information is vital to America's success and that is why people like Naverett must be defeated.

The most interesting parallel to the Third Reich that can be found in this issue is how the illegal alien supporters proudly protest in support of THE RACE and believe they are a "Cosmic Race' descended from godlike aliens, just like the Nazis did. The crap many of the illegals are teaching the young is almost parallel to the Nazi Cult of Thule.

Blacks in Mexico are so persecuted that the now make up less than 1% of the population although Mexico had almost as many slaves as the US! There are no civil rights for minorities in Mexico, or El Salvador, or Guatemala.

Don't lecture us about Civil Rights! We practically invented Civil Rights and are known as the global home of Civil Rights.

We are not the ones in the streets screaming Brown Pride and Long Live Our Race.

We will issue an organizational response to Naverette's flimsy attack soon.

ALIPAC is one of the most free speech places anyone could visit. We carry information to the public they can't get on CNN unless it is through the brave Lou Dobbs. Censorship is the tool of the Open Borders Lobby and illegal alien supporters, not us.

Hell, if the American pubic had full access to the information on this site via CNN, the illegals would be streaming back out of this country by the millions within a month!

William Gheen
    www.alipac.us

Quote Originally Posted by AlturaCt
    without a democracy where the minority have a voice... well, you have the Third Reich.
    America is not a democracy.
    Correct, America is a Republic or Representative Democracy and a broken one at that since millions of American have been deprived of representation by Global corporations using their influence to suspend our existing laws.

W

Re: haha....

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsmooth

Opposing viewpoints are displayed on our boards daily and are welcome here as long as everyone abides by the rules.

Mr. Naverette's attempt to mischaracterize our organization by taking a few comments that could be anyone posting, including Mr. Navarett is a pretty lame tactic.

Doe anyone in the adult world of journalism site sources that are not attributed to a real person? Using that lack of standards, he could create his own sources saying anything he wanted infinitely on the Internet.

And even if a few people that support ALIPAC want Mr. Invasion to put a sock in it or CNN to drop him, writing a few e-mails to that effect is mild compared to the violence of the illegal alien supporters against Americans they disagree with.

During street protests, the illegal alien supporters are ten times more likely to be arrested for assaulting or intimidating an American calling for enforcement than vice verse.

In Mexico and points south, journalists and talk show hosts do not even discuss this issue anymore because of the murders and assassinations of pubic officials and media. That is the kind of anarchy the preachings of Ruben Naverett will bring to our nation.

And what kind of Free Speech do we have in a country were good hearted law abiding citizens that work as cops, teachers, doctors, and nurses are terrified to describe the damage they see daily that is caused by illegal immigration because someone like Naverett will try to blast them as being racist while having no evidence of such? Why is it that so many people are afraid to speak due to the PC Police?

Yes, Free Speech and the free flow of information is vital to America's success and that is why people like Naverett must be defeated.

The most interesting parallel to the Third Reich that can be found in this issue is how the illegal alien supporters proudly protest in support of THE RACE and believe they are a "Cosmic Race' descended from godlike aliens, just like the Nazis did. The crap many of the illegals are teaching the young is almost parallel to the Nazi Cult of Thule.

Blacks in Mexico are so persecuted that the now make up less than 1% of the population although Mexico had almost as many slaves as the US! There are no civil rights for minorities in Mexico, or El Salvador, or Guatemala.

Don't lecture us about Civil Rights! We practically invented Civil Rights and are known as the global home of Civil Rights.

We are not the ones in the streets screaming Brown Pride and Long Live Our Race.

We will issue an organizational response to Naverette's flimsy attack soon.

ALIPAC is one of the most free speech places anyone could visit. We carry information to the public they can't get on CNN unless it is through the brave Lou Dobbs. Censorship is the tool of the Open Borders Lobby and illegal alien supporters, not us.

Hell, if the American pubic had full access to the information on this site via CNN, the illegals would be streaming back out of this country by the millions within a month!

William Gheen
    www.alipac.us
    Wow, I think that pretty much says what needs to be said about that. I love your passion William. You will always have my support!

Most of us here that frequent this board do encouarge legal immigration. Most of us are becuase of it. However, in todays economy and the unique issues that illegal immigration bring to the table I for one feel that it is my duty as an American to stop the goverenment from giving away my and my kids birthright away. Not to metion that now there is 20 Million people that are going to suddenly quailify for Social Security. Social Security is about BROKE now, and illegal immigrants will be the straw that breaks that camels back.

It seems to me and perhaps others of us on this board that our goverenment is acting in the best interest of foriegn nationals instead of its own people. The United States goverenment is in the process of destroying everything that made this country great in the first place. And I am not going to stand idely by and watch this happen, not without a fight anyway.
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast