Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

email just received

Titled 'So Easy!'

Try this experiment.

Put a bird feeder in your yard and fill it with bird seed.

It doesn't take long before the birds learn that a free meal is in the
    offing. They come by the hundreds.

Now, empty the feeder. What happens? No more birds.

Take away the free medical care. Take away the free schooling. Take away the free welfare. Take away the jobs. What happens? No more illegals. WOW!! What a simple solution!

No need for a border fence at the cost of hundreds of millions of tax
    dollars.

Do you think this could work? Let's pass these thoughts around.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It's so simple - I like the idea!

Banned
    So you're saying that the tamale feeder that I have next to my tequila bath is a bad idea?

CrocketsGhost wrote
    So you're saying that the tamale feeder that I have next to my tequila bath is a bad idea?
    Absolutely, CG. Enforcing our existing laws, which means coming down hard on employers for hiring illegals would result in self-deportation. They should be heavily fined for chuming the waters and creating a feedding frenzy. No more fence or wall, no more draining of our welfare system to pay for, and lots and lots more of respect for our laws.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: email just received

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    Titled
    'So Easy!'

Try this experiment.

Put a bird feeder in your yard and fill it with bird seed.

It doesn't take long before the birds learn that a free meal is in the
    offing. They come by the hundreds.

Now, empty the feeder. What happens? No more birds.

Take away the free medical care. Take away the free schooling. Take away the free welfare. [quote:2ncy3nsx]Take away the jobs
    . What happens? No more illegals. WOW!! What a simple solution!

No need for a border fence at the cost of hundreds of millions of tax
    dollars.

Do you think this could work? Let's pass these thoughts around.
    [/quote:2ncy3nsx]

Try this. Enforce the lmmigration law that say it is illegal to hire illegal aliens. People without proper documents to be here and work. If there are no jobs for them they will leave and they will not come. This is happening already. I am already seeing it happen here where employees are replacing illegals with Americans.The know it is not worth it to be raided for having illegals work for them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fence Company Execs May Get Prison Hiring Illegal Workers

POSTED: 8:26 am PDT March 26, 2007
    UPDATED: 11:56 am PDT March 26, 2007

Email This Story | Print This Story

SAN DIEGO -- The founder of a Southern California fence-building company is due in federal court in San Diego this week to be sentenced for hiring illegal immigrants. In December, Riverside-based Golden State Fence Company agreed to pay nearly $5 million, one of the largest fines for immigration violations.

Even more striking: two company executives pleaded guilty to felony charges of knowingly hiring illegal immigrants, which carries a maximum penalty of five years in prison. At the time, federal prosecutors said they planned to seek a prison term of at least six months. Due to be sentenced Wednesday are Mel Kay, the company's founder, chairman and president, and Michael McLaughlin, manager of the company's Oceanside office. http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/11385634/detail.html

The two incentives that brings them here are jobs and automatic citizenship for their American born children. They have to be taken away to have any affect at all.

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    ROTFLMAO
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Crocket, you just have a way of crackin' me up. I've read this 4 times now, and I'm still chucklin'.

I agree with everything suggested. That is indeed the way to get them out'a here.....Having said that, I also support building the fence. Enforcing existing laws against employing illegals solves part of the problem, and many will immediately go. But, many will also stay because they will still legally get welfare, and possibly get jobs from private citizens working in their homes and yards. If I am not mistaken, ending welfare and other social services for illegals would require state initiatives like Arizona recently passed, and California voters were robbed of. One by one state's would pass these initiatives, and one by one the illegals will cover their tracks out of this nation. But in the mean-time we need to plug the breach in the levee.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Stop it!! You are killing me!

That is very clever.