Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Email Staffers at OutsourceCongress.Org free

Why email a global mailbox where an intern probably reads the emails. You think a Senator/Rep reads those? not a chance in hell.

Use http://www.OutsourceCongress.org to email every staffer of every Senator/Rep.

In 3 clicks you'll be pasting your message to every staffer of your favorite traitor. It's that easy!

Recently, I found a website with virtually ever staffer listed. I loaded up my database and I now have over 15,000 staffers. Some are dead addresses but most are not.

On average I have 58 staffers per Senator and 20 per Rep.

Fire away

http://www.OutsourceCongress.org/

Disclaimer, some addresses are dead; I can't do a whole lot about this now. Staffers come and go and they aren't about to inform me. Please just disregard bouncing addresses. Please try it, it's free
    Email Congress Staffers Directly

Oooooo Yeeeeeah, This is good! This is REALLY GOOD!
    Thanks for the post!!!! Used it most appropriately and REALLY APPRECIATE the cut/paste feature! Also shared it with my entire email address book! Pile on everybody!!! Fill those email inboxes up with public opinion!

this link is in several of our lists.

It's Here also:
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=63642
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

UPDATE: Most of the emails bounced or were no longer associated with their offices, but some generated auto-reply out-of-office notifications. Just thought that is worth mention...

Using outsourcecongress.org, I just finished sending emails to approximately 6500 Senatorial staffers.

Tomorrow I will start on the House of Representatives.

You Go Girly-Girl!

Email Staffers at http://OutsourceCongress.org

Quote Originally Posted by tiredofapathy
    UPDATE: Most of the emails bounced or were no longer associated with their offices, but some generated auto-reply out-of-office notifications. Just thought that is worth mention...
    I wouldn't say most. For instance Kennedy has 51 staffers in my database, 24 bounce. I've tried lots of different email addresses for the 24 but have been unsuccessful.

I do realize that some are broken. Once you get a gist of what I'm doing you'll realize it's bound to happen.

I don't have any magic address book of all staffers. I've found a few sites that list staffers. One no longer does because; well, I think they got wind that I sucked all their info into a database and created my site.

What I really need is a 'mole' in the capitol that could give me the entire address book. Maybe someday someone comes forward with it.

Anyway, what I do is quite simple; generate the standard email address from the name. If they don't follow the standard then I get problems. Or if as in Rep Mica's Chief, Russell Roberts email address is Rusty.Roberts@mail.house.gov not Russell.Roberts.

Situations like Russell cause me problems. Also, staffers quit often and move on. Of course, I'm not notified so I can't deactivate them.

So, I ask that people pile on the emails, disregard the ones that bounce and I'll do my best to keep it as up to date as I can.

It's a hell of a lot easier than using their webforms. At least you don't have to key in your name, address and Zip Code every time.

I find it comical too. I don't know if many of you are aware of what happened to Specter's Chief. His email address USED to be William_Reynolds@Specter.Senate.gov.

He did something that caused himself lots of emails. We hit him so hard he couldn't use his blackberry. Thousands of emails in a few days. Eventually, he changed his email address.

Thanks for using the site. Keep up the good work.

Mike
    http://www.OutsourceCongress.org

Actually troup, most of mine did bounce but I neglected to mention that I only emailed my specific Congressman and two Senators. You likely will have better averages with the list as a whole. My Bad for not pointing that out sooner, and thanks again for the post!

JAK
    OH ...I like this...I will be using this also!!!! This weekend!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by tiredofapathy
    Actually troup, most of mine did bounce but I neglected to mention that I only emailed my specific Congressman and two Senators. You likely will have better averages with the list as a whole. My Bad for not pointing that out sooner, and thanks again for the post!
    who are your congresscritters?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast