Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I think that's part of the problem we have, Allons. It's the fact that they want to earn the money here but send it back home thereby depriving Americans of jobs AND the influx of the money that they earn back into our country.

Are the people that you talk with in the S.F. area here legally or illegally??
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Quote Originally Posted by Bootsie
    I think that's part of the problem we have, Allons. It's the fact that they want to earn the money here but send it back home thereby depriving Americans of jobs AND the influx of the money that they earn back into our country.

Are the people that you talk with in the S.F. area here legally or illegally??
    The entire one's I've talked to are illegal, they know I'm an original member of the Minutemen and most all understand my frustration as well as a lot of Americans with the illegal immigration. But they just want to work and as long as there are little to no opportunities in their own countries and work is available here, they will come.
    Michael
    www.politicalarm.org
    Allons!
    CWO-4 Retired
    C Trp/4th Sq/11th ACR
    If not us, then who? If not now, when?

As long as we allow it, they will come. As long as our elected officials ignore the public outcry, they will come. As long as a vote means more to them that protecting our country, they will come. As long as all our elected officials care to protect is big business, they will come.

I truly believe that all of our efforts are beginning to pay off and that we are finally getting through to our elected officials. I PRAY we are getting through to them. If not, they just MIGHT realize we are serious about this issue when they come up for reelection.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

What the Biased Weekly article fails to point out is the fact that the MAJORITY of illegal aliens do not pay taxes!

If illegals that are paying into the social security system stop paying into that system, the estimate according to the government would be short fall of hundreds of millions of dollars.
    PULEEZE! For each fake social security card that is used to illegally obtain a low paying job, there is another one (or two) being used as the first step in illegally obtaining taxpayer funded benefits (welfare payments, food stamps, medicare, housing, ect).

supposedly the AARP ran a story in their magazine saying the Social Security Administration was going to set up an office in Mexico City and God only knows what is in the Embassy in Meexico City? Can anybody investigate and verify this...?

They, SSA, will hire Mexicans to work there before AMERICANS too! I know a little about that BS! I cannot apply for a job in the US Embassy Bogota Colombia because I do not rreside in the country. SO THEY HIRE LOCAL TO WORK THERE INSTEAD OF VALID US CITIZENS! IS THIS FAIR?

YOUR GOVERNMENT AND YOUR TAXES!

Bootsie, the problem is that except for Tancredo and a few others, the bigwigs don't care....Mcain, Hilary, Orin Hatch paid off political corporate prostitutes......Think Guliani will stop this.....? NOPE! They have $ and send their kids to exclusive private schools and many profit off of illegals...

Maybe Tancredo will run at least?

Quote Originally Posted by greyparrot
    What the Biased Weekly article fails to point out is the fact that the MAJORITY of illegal aliens do not pay taxes!

If illegals that are paying into the social security system stop paying into that system, the estimate according to the government would be short fall of hundreds of millions of dollars.
    PULEEZE! For each fake social security card that is used to illegally obtain a low paying job, there is another one (or two) being used as the first step in illegally obtaining taxpayer funded benefits (welfare payments, food stamps, medicare, housing, ect).

You're right, greyparrot. And furthermore, if illegals were not taking up so many jobs in the U.S., employers would have to compete for workers by offering better wages and benefits. Since what you pay in, in social security, is based upon your earnings.. higher paychecks means more money paid into SSI, as well as more revenues in income taxes, that the government takes in.

Quote Originally Posted by DonQuixote
    You're right, greyparrot. And furthermore, if illegals were not taking up so many jobs in the U.S., employers would have to compete for workers by offering better wages and benefits. Since what you pay in, in social security, is based upon your earnings.. higher paychecks means more money paid into SSI, as well as more revenues in income taxes, that the government takes in.
    This depends on the relative elasticities of the supply and demand curves.

HOOKED!

Embracing Illegals
    Companies are getting hooked on the buying power of 11 million undocumented immigrants

What caught my attention in the subtitle was the word--HOOKED

Just like its drug cartels, Mexico is sending its poverty to the US, where the willing and greedy corporate monsters have become HOOKED on cheap labor while the American taxpayer picks up the bill for the enormous burden illegals present to social service agencies.

Just like drug addicts, what's in store for the US is corruption, crime, and decay.
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

JackSmith
    Bush and his cronies have been trying to get our Social Security into Mexico For some time.

Here is an article in December 2002
    U.S. Social Security May Reach To Mexico
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dy ... -2002Dec18

Proposed Agreements between the U.S. and Mexico Would Provide U.S. Social Security Benefits To Hundreds of Thousands of Mexicans

http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/t/totalization.htm

There are a lot of fools in Washington that need to be voted out of office or thrown in Jail for Treason.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast