Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Jose.....why don't you leave this forum and go to a La Raza conference or go join LULAC? You claim this is a hate group then why do you stay?

Por favor Jose si Ud no esta de acuerdo con nosotros vayase a otra parte OK?

Jose, you stay, because we speak the truth and you know it so please stay so we can educate you!

We are not racists and I may speak Spanish better than you? (not that that really matters!) You and or your parrents probably came here from a rotting stiniking third world Latin society like my wife's Colombia where her 3 neice's are suffering malnutrition. Maybe from Honduras where I saw a dirty street kid playing with a dead 12 inch rat tied on to a string. Like you might have played with a live puppy HERE?

You call us racists Jose because you and your family was and or is desperate so you lash out.

We just can't have another 50 to 150 million illegals here Jose and expect good schools and public services...water in the west is at a limit already.

educate yourself Jose...go to Latin America and see the poverty....don't lie on the beach in Cancun, go to the slums of Mexico City or Caracas or Rio and ask IF YOU want to live that way HERE?

Jose let me explain something to you....therre are places still in this country where there are no MEXICANS and guesss what? TThere is WWendy's, McDonalds, and the grass getss cut and watered! Anglos worrk in the hotel rooms and packing plants are white......until they closed them that is....

Your family and or people are desperate so you or they will work for nothing...we can relate to that amigo...but you don't have a right to break our laws and destroy our social institutions and lower ouur standaard of living. We will fight thatmentality....lo siento mucho amigo y ya basta!

ENOUGH ALREADY!

This depends on the relative elasticities of the supply and demand curves.

...and the elasticity of the demand side has been stretched FAR beyond the supply side. Lets be honest here..K?

Six months in jail and $25,000 fine for each illegal on the payroll for CEO's or the business owners, period. No excuses like I didn't know. Then watch how fast they are put out on the street. There will be a mass exodus back to where ever they came from. It would only take making examples out of a few of them to cause this to happen.
    "Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake." -- Louisa May Alcott

Jose.....why don't you leave this forum and go to a La Raza conference or go join LULAC? You claim this is a hate group then why do you stay?
    I actually welcome his/her posts. Hypocrisy? Thy name is Jose...

Quote Originally Posted by Jose
    Quote Originally Posted by DonQuixote
    You're right, greyparrot. And furthermore, if illegals were not taking up so many jobs in the U.S., employers would have to compete for workers by offering better wages and benefits. Since what you pay in, in social security, is based upon your earnings.. higher paychecks means more money paid into SSI, as well as more revenues in income taxes, that the government takes in.
    This depends on the relative elasticities of the supply and demand curves.
    11 to 20 million jobs is beyond the ability of any "elasticities" to cope with.

I am betting you are on of those who was pissing and moaning about a loss of 2 million jobs during Bush's first term too. Illegals have cost Ameicans 5 to 10 times a many jobs, though admittedly a few million of those deserve to be lain at Bush's doorstep too, since those are the ones who entered the U.S. since he has been in office.

JackSmith----Read my new post entitled, "Tancredo exposes White House coverup". You will be even more committed to Tancredo for President after you read this.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Quote Originally Posted by Jose
    What I found interesting was the hate mail and phone calls received by some of the businesses. Businesses, communities, governments and individual citizens are all thinking of practical ways to address the problems and challenges that illegal immigration causes. The radical anti-immigration fanatics are turning out to be no more than whining, annoying gnats.
    Jose, I think what you miss when you claim that "businesses, communities, governments and individual citizens are all thinking of practical ways to address the problems and challenges that illegal immigration causes"--is that THESE ARE THE businesses, communities, governments and individual citizens breaking US Immigration Law; aiding and abetting illegal aliens; and profitting from that misadventure at the expense of the "whining, annoying gnats" otherwise known as American Citizens.

I don't know when the last time was you went on a picnic when the gnats attacked....but they'll run you straight to your car and ruin that picnic like a rainstorm on a parade.

Never underestimate the power of God's "little creatures".

GO GNATS!!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Businesses and governments that, as Jose stated, are trying to do everything they can to come up with a solution to the immigration crisis are doing it for one reason and ONE REASON ONLY---their OWN GREED. They are not thinking about what the long-reaching effects are to our country. They can't THINK AHEAD and realize what is going to happen when they come up with a "solution" to the problem.

There is only ONE SOLUTION to this problem. SEAL THE BORDERS. ALL OF THEM. We need to do that in order to regroup, find the illegals that are already in our country, deport them or throw the ones who are committing crimes in jail. Then, and only then, we can reassess our needs for "cheap labor" which, by the way is a real oxymoron, and have some sort of guest worker program. BUT, that is ONLY IF what they say about Americans NOT taking those jobs is true. And, that is a BIG BUT! I no more buy into that claim than fly.

This so-called cheap labor force might be cheap for the companies who illegally hire them. The government can't seem to see that this "cheap labor" is only CHEAP to the companies that use them. The balance sheet will prove that they sap a lot more OUT of our system than they put in. So, it's like the government is going to go broke taking care of these people in order to enrich the businesses who are employing them

I'm no mathematical genius but even I can see that if costs exceed profit, there is a NET LOSS.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Oh yes...most definitely a net loss. Just look at the national debt, national trade deficit; personal savings; personal debt; and the new Bankruptcy Law. They KNOW what it is doing. You can tell by the safety nets they have installed for the lenders.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

So true. So true. Sadly, you are absolutely right. Where are we headed, Judy???? I am really frightened at the direction we are taking.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast