Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The emergency show on the Border

What does everyone think about the NM and soon to be AZ State of Emergency declared by pro-illegal alien Governors. Do I have my facts straight on Richardson and Napolitano?

Then this article has Globalist and pro-amnesty Congressman Jeff Flake saying these crisis show the need for Congress to pass new immigration laws.

http://www.alipac.us/article620.html

Do I have my facts straight on these characters? What do you think of these interesting states of emergency as Bush gears up to push Guest Worker next month?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I say watch even closer. It might be like wolf in Sheep's clothing
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

A friend of mine just wrote is an interesting question. If a state of emergency is declared in the border counties of NM and AZ would that prevent the MMP from taking up postions?

In NC when counties are declared disaster areas or states of emergency, all personal firearms are prohibited. All fire arm and ammunation sales cease and you are forbiden from being outdoors with alcohol as well.

I also received another email from someone that says Richardson is denying he asked to meet with Chris Simcox. Can anyone help us search for a transcript or Fox report?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: The emergency show on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Do I have my facts straight on these characters? What do you think of these interesting states of emergency as Bush gears up to push Guest Worker next month?

W
    I think they're campaigning for next years election and "illegal aliens" can't vote and they know "illegal aliens" will be the platform of their opponents -- then they can say they did something.

Didn't NM Governor Richardson say on Lou Dobbs that he "regretted" calling for a state of emergency??
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    A friend of mine just wrote is an interesting question. If a state of emergency is declared in the border counties of NM and AZ would that prevent the MMP from taking up postions?

In NC when counties are declared disaster areas or states of emergency, all personal firearms are prohibited. All fire arm and ammunation sales cease and you are forbiden from being outdoors with alcohol as well.

I also received another email from someone that says Richardson is denying he asked to meet with Chris Simcox. Can anyone help us search for a transcript or Fox report?

W
    I think I might have heard Richardson say on some show today that he doesn't want the MinuteMen on the border. Can't recall where but I was startled at his comment.

Declaring a State of Emergency will get these states potentially millions of dollars from the feds to hire more police. Beyond that, I don't know.

I'm no Napolitano fan, but I know that shortly after thate proposition passed in AZ denying benefits to illegal aliens she was confronted in her office by two Mexican "Senators" demanding that she reinstate the benefits to illegals. Napolitano told a journalist that she replied "I'll consider doing that AFTER the Mexican Gov't stops putting out comic-books showing how to come into the US illegally."

She said she was shocked that these "Senators" confronted her this way.

Sooooo after reading stories like this, I tend to think these airhead liberal types who have been cow-towing the "undocumented good-hearted workers" line, have not really been realizing what they are dealing with when they deal with Mexico. Little visits by these "senators," I'm sure, have rocked Napolitano's little world.

Trust me if it gets to a point where Third World thugs are waving a semi in the face of people like Napolitano, it will become crystal-clear that this whole issue goes way beyond appearing anti-racist to a bunch of American soccer moms. This is the Real World, baby. Americans are anything but stupid, but so many of us are naive as hell about the Third World.

Seems fishy

We may be on to a contrived scam is right.

This emergency show is playing politics with meaning for no enforcement or Border security. This is likely the ploy to push us into Bush's Guestworker program or to have open Borders by saying 'There is simply nothing else to do but to hurry to a solution which means appeasing Mexico and granting an open Border "immigration accord"'. Because the Border is so "big and unenforceable" there is simply nothing else America can do but to accept Bush's Guestworker plan. See how Mr. Bush has created the problem but now he suddenly has the solution. He's slicker than Slick Willie. See how they and Bush try to make everything so Urgent and Emergency --- it's "everything is National Security" time for Bush. Yes it is National Security -- how about securing the Border??

Bill Richardson is a known mexican that has made Reconquista supporting quotes dating back to 1994. He signed into law the allowance of illegal Aliens to get New Mexico Driver licenses in 2003. Richardson is suddenly playing "the Enforcer" to better his 2008 Presidential image. Bill Richardson needs to go home and get off U.S. soil like the rest of them.

Napolitano is playing poilitics too. Talk enforcement then do nothing and fight any enforcement legislation. She has fought the improvisation of every little bit of Proposition 200 every step of the way. She's a mexican supporter too.

Now on a constructive note, some U.S. Congressman are talking of legislation to enlist a volunteer civilian Border enforcement. However--- once you join and come under Gov't law then they will direct you. No New laws are needed is probably the best solution here.

oops there it is! Just spotted this article on American Patrol.

http://www.dfw.com/mld/startelegram/new ... 388926.htm

A Mexican official is saying the same thing Congressman Flake is. They are saying that this violence on the border necessitates that we reach an immigration accord!

I want everyone here to see what you can find out there. Seriously folks!

We need to see how many globalists are singing off the same script. We are now being told we must open our borders to address the violence and anarchy brought by those that import drugs and illegals! We need to know how many globalist birdies are singing the same song as soon as possible.

W

Ronlaw's quote: "He's slicker than Slick Willie."

RED ALERT

Re: Seems fishy

Quote Originally Posted by RonLaws
    We may be on to a contrived scam is right.

This emergency show is playing politics with meaning for no enforcement or Border security. This is likely the ploy to push us into Bush's Guestworker program or to have open Borders by saying 'There is simply nothing else to do but to hurry to a solution which means appeasing Mexico and granting an open Border "immigration accord"'. Because the Border is so "big and unenforceable" there is simply nothing else America can do but to accept Bush's Guestworker plan. .
    the American people have a better solution --- get Congressmen in office that have sense enough to read the Constitution and the heart and determination to "support and defend" it ....

like "Corporate America" that Congress is so fond of, if they can't do the job that the American people elected them for, we can get somebody that can
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast