Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

THE END OF FREEDOM OF SPEECH

Today the http://www.eastbaycoalitionforbordersecurity.com/ gave up our rally corner and retreated to a new corner. The government sponsored (personal opinion) ISO goons were just getting to confrontational.

We were just commenting on how nice and peaceful it had been when a gang of the what appeared to be illegal aliens (Tattoos on their heads?) tracked us down. They were none to happy as they marched across the street and attacked us with out mercy.

Signs were flying. Glasses were flying. Cameras were flying. And the people whom the government is sworn to protect were flying.

I had serious reservations about attending tonights rally. They were well founded.

It seems that open debate is no longer an option in this country. We have a government that just doesn't hear anymore. Actually only for my lifetime. The history books are full of them doing good things. At the moment I can't think of a one.

How come not one of those in government responsible for the state of the union has not been tried for treason after the many decades of open opposition to the citizens and the laws of these United States?

Re: THE END OF FREEDOM OF SPEACH

Quote Originally Posted by StokeyBob
    Today the http://www.eastbaycoalitionforbordersecurity.com/ gave up our rally corner and retreated to a new corner. The government sponsored (personal opinion) ISO goons were just getting to confrontational.

We were just commenting on how nice and peaceful it had been when a gang of the what appeared to be illegal aliens tracked us down. They were none to happy as they marched across the street and attacked us with out mercy.

Signs were flying. Glasses were flying. Cameras were flying. And the people whom the government is sworn to protect were flying.

I had serious reservations about attending tonights rally. They were well founded.

It seems that open debate is no longer an option in this country. We have a government that just doesn't hear anymore. Actually only for my lifetime. The history books are full of them doing good things. At the moment I can't think of a one.

How come not one of those in government responsible for the state of the union has not been tried for treason after the many decades of open opposition to the citizens and the laws of these United States?

I am dismayed at the lack of understanding and importance that this issue should create. I am angry that more Americans dont take to the streets showing their outrage at a goverment that is selling its own people out. The time for fighting is on us I believe. If we do not fight for our country then we will certianly lose it.
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

Are you alright Bob?
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

tattoos on their heads like this?

if the answer is yes please be VERY careful because those are MS-13 gang members which as we all know are the most ruthless and violent gang around.

Are you OK? How about the other folks, was anyone seriously hurt.
    "What part of illegal don't you understand?"

I am pretty banged up but I have been hurting on the inside worse than this for a long time.

Thanks for asking. I sort of wonder how everyone else is doing.

P.S With this sort of thing, it could be years before some of the diseases that could have been spread show up.

I just heard today that the alien activists are planning another rally or march in DC because they feel that the politicians are more concerned about immigration "enforcement" than "reform"
    ------------------------

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    I just heard today that the alien activists are planning another rally or march in DC because they feel that the politicians are more concerned about immigration "enforcement" than "reform"
    This is a rhetorical question, but wouldn't such a rally be a good place for ICE and all those other immigration enforcement officers, who continually complain about how impossible it is to round up and deport the illegals, to show up with sticky foam and about 100 buses?

I`ve thought the same thing myself. A perfect round up. I`d be more than happy to help out there
    ------------------------

The history books are full of them doing good things. At the moment I can't think of a one.
    Don't believe everything you read in history books.

I been working on that one for some time now. I have a guess but you won't wanna hear it.

I am so sorry you went through that! ( fill in the blank______ I am muttering un lady like profanities) I'm glad you are here to tell us about it. Did anyone get pictures? Can you bring charges?

This is a rhetorical question, but wouldn't such a rally be a good place for ICE and all those other immigration enforcement officers, who continually complain about how impossible it is to round up and deport the illegals, to show up with sticky foam and about 100 buses?
    LOL dear dear Crocket your such a pragmatist That's too simple! They can't figure it out. ROFL
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

Did anyone get pictures?
    I got some pictures of the rally at the beginning of the rally when we were innocent and happy.

I'm not to sure posting pictures is a good idea at the moment.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast