Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

oldguy wrote,
    power is in the money as we are now a consumer nation.
    Yup. Well said. Nice and simple. Nothing difficult. No bullets. No phone calls. No begging. No hearing lies. No waiting for the next election. No campaign contributions. No lobbyists. Actually the lobbyists would do the peoples bidding. Turn the tables.

Can you catch someone's attention if you screw with their money?

And yet we continue to do the same old things,....and then wait,.....and wait some more. Perhaps next time.

Tell me about enough is enough. I had Wyatt Earp move into my nayboarhood. A realtor that has bought 4 houses on the block ( easilly a million dollars worth of real estate), and his two kids work for law enforcement/realty as far as I have gathered. He has his entourage terrorizing me and anybody who associates with me, trying to force me out. My "blind" Police Chief is a Commie that collects money from taxpayers, while investing in Agricultural real estate with his severely bloated paycheck. Enough is enough. Can you say Communism?
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.

Re: Enough is Enough!

Quote Originally Posted by GoodVibrations
    Hats off to Ron Paul for speaking out in Congress against these awful body scanners. If we don't stop these now, they will appear in malls, restaurants, street corners, etc.
    This government is still out of control and apparently they didn't get it last November.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12