Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

BE IT FURTHER RESOLVED, that suitable copies of this Resolution be prepared and presented to the President of the United States, the members of the Illinois Congressional delegation, the members of the Illinois General Assembly that represent any part of the City of Evanston, and both local and national officials of the Department of Homeland Security.
    WHAT ABOUT "WE THE PEOPLE"? Dont ordinary American citizens have anything to say about this horrible resolution?

This getting really HARD TO STOMACH!

WHO HIRED THESE IDIOTS?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

our government is so politically correct, it has moved to a very dangerous 'anti citizen' position.

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    Oh my god! They have the flag of mexico flying on that flag pole

I thought California was bad...

My toilet bowl looks cleaner than tacos bueno, which I suspect is what you would need if you ate at that place
    I think perhaps because IL is not a border state, people don't realize how bad it is up here. There are areas that look like Tijuana. They have more or less taken over the public parks and most of their neighborhoods look like a carnival is going on. I have been in stores where I am certain I was the only English speaking person in the place (I usually don't stay too long).

I live in So cal and make no mistake about it, it's bad! However, I have never seen a mexican flag flying anywhere. That's not to say there isn't some, I just have not seen them.

It makes my blood boil to think of the message these illegal invaders are trying to send when they fly their dirty flag. If mexico is so wonderful, what the hell are you doing here.

Was watching Lou Dobbs right now and he was talking about the mortgage crisis in Baltimore. They were reporting on a workshop in a Baltimore class room and guess what I saw displayed across the chalk board. Yep, the flag of mexico!

This is a public school which is payed for by US Tax Dollars!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

No flags nobueno? We have them many places. Here's two more.

Blurry, but you get the idea
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    I've said it before

Any town that flaunts our immigration laws is in violation
    of federal laws regarding immigration

If we had a real attorney general in this country they would
    be arresting these mayors and city counsel members that
    even hinted at this garbage

I'm so sorry. We have plenty of businesses here in CA that advertise in spanish. But I have not seen the mexican flags.

I'm so disgusted right now that I do not know what to do. That is a slap in the face to every American Citizen. What shall we do. My stomach is really upset right now.

And why is it that everywhere these people go that filth seems to follow. Every business seems so dirty in these pictures.

Is this what Hussien Obama has allowed to happen to all of IL? If this hack becomes president, the whole country will look like this, except ten times worse.

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    Is this what Hussien Obama has allowed to happen to all of IL? If this hack becomes president, the whole country will look like this, except ten times worse.
    ABSOLUTELY!!!! people look at illinois, is that what we want for our nation? illinois politicians are some of the most liberal in this country. obama, durbin, blago... etc are VERY anti citizen!

Since DHS is suing Illinois for this very same sanctuary attitude won't Evanston be part of that Law Suit if this passes ?
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast