Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Even Bill Clinton Stood Up to It

So the illegals have progressed to civil disobedience. They're taking it to the streets now and bumping it up a notch from marching to civil disobedience.

Well, I lived in Miami during the Elian Gonzalez ordeal. I could not believe how Bill Clinton stood up to the pressure of the Cuban people in screaming in the streets of Miami.

He gave the order for Elian to be released to his father....and it was amazing to see the Cuban elected officials in Miami totally ignore his order. It was amazing. Unprecedented in America. Mayors, all of them simply ignored him.

We all know how it ended. Bill Clinton was ticked off about that and at one point on the local news I heard him say....."I don't know why all these people want to come to America yet they don't want to learn and speak English." I will never forget it. It was local news and I don't know if the whole country ever heard that.

To me, George Bush just isn't up for this job. He is an appeaser and I do not believe for one second that he will handle this as he should. Even if things get out of hand.....I believe he is too weak to deal with it.

He just knows how to kiss people's _________. When really faced with adversity he cannot stand up. Sure....he will deploy soldiers to fight for him.....but he personally is a wimp.

I think he will back up my words when and if this civil disobedience begins by either saying nothing or sympathizing with them.

Personally, although I'm no fan of Bill Clinton.....I think he could and would do a better job of standing up to this.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Legalcitizen:

That was one of your best posts ever and you've had alot of great ones. This about says it all:

To me, George Bush just isn't up for this job. He is an appeaser and I do not believe for one second that he will handle this as he should. Even if things get out of hand.....I believe he is too weak to deal with it.

He just knows how to kiss people's _________. When really faced with adversity he cannot stand up. Sure....he will deploy soldiers to fight for him.....but he personally is a wimp.
    Exactly. It's so easy when other people are fighting your battles for you. This guy has never done a hard days work in his life.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

These illegals are here because our government wants them here, and that includes the former president Bill Clinton who recently attended the LaRaza conference. They want them here to help take the American people to a place that they do not want to go, the "NORTH AMERICAN UNION". The problem also lies in the fact that our government has created a monster that will not be tammed and it does not matter if they are given amnesty or not. Everytime things don't go their way they will take to the streets, but once given amnesty it will get worse. It is a message they send to the government, what is to come. It won't be long until we are like France and Brussels. The more you read the more you hear the more you know it is a plan to 'Destroy America'. I don't think the government is a bit concerned about what is happening or what will happen, it is right on schedule in a plan towards 'Building A North American Community'.

sawdust

BINGO!

Let us not forget the speech by the former George..."the world is changing..there will be a New World Order."
    There plan is right on schedule..
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Quote Originally Posted by sawdust
    These illegals are here because our government wants them here, and that includes the former president Bill Clinton who recently attended the LaRaza conference. .
    Lest we forget.....Along with Karl Rove.

Both sides of the aisle have the same motives and goals.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Karl Rove-and his marionette GW, along with GW's bro Jeb- are working very seriously on a strategy to woo millions of hispanic illegals politically. I suspect there is a very uneasy game of chicken going on between the knee-jerk Dems like Ted Kennedy and the country club Republicans like the Bushes to see who dares to bless these illegals with the right to vote. My guess is that Rove wins this one for the Repubs because most illegals are latinos-and that means materialistic, churchy and easily manipulated. It could be argued that Bush's threat to destroy Social Security is right up the alley of these illegals who have already shown an anomosity toward paying taxes. Hell, why would they want to support a bunch of retired gringos? We are talking about millions of potential voters, and I hate to contemplate the kind of grovelling and sell-outs that will take place if these people ever have the right to vote.

That's my two centavos.