Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Every time I see ACLU...

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    This is just a little Rant.

Every time I see ACLU I want to scream Shut Up!

Is that irony or what?

Dixie

ACLU lawyers tend to be Ivy League yuppies bent on building their professor's vision of utopia.
    The New America: Of the System, by the System and for the System

Communist Russia was supposed to be a utopian idea too. And what did it end up? Corrupt beyond belief. A totalitarian regime where you were disappeared if you didn't tow the line.

Is that what's next for us? I heard a talkshow guest a few years back say that America is the only country in the world that's communist and too stupid to know it. And when you speak with John Q. Public, I find it hard to disagree with that statement.

Quote Originally Posted by Hylander_1314
    Communist Russia was supposed to be a utopian idea too. And what did it end up? Corrupt beyond belief. A totalitarian regime where you were disappeared if you didn't tow the line.

Is that what's next for us? I heard a talkshow guest a few years back say that America is the only country in the world that's communist and too stupid to know it. And when you speak with John Q. Public, I find it hard to disagree with that statement.
    Yes, we may be the most socially Marxist nation in the world. Especially regarding thought control and censorship. People are affraid to speak obvious truths in this nation. We are mentally imprisoned. The media, Hollywood, and elite academia promotes a surveilence mentality in this nation.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

April
    BearFlagRepublic wrote:

Yes, we may be the most socially Marxist nation in the world. Especially regarding thought control and censorship. People are affraid to speak obvious truths in this nation. We are mentally imprisoned. The media, Hollywood, and elite academia promotes a surveilence mentality in this nation.
    Well I guess it is good that we are as mad as HELL AND WE ARE NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE!

When people feel like they have their backs against the wall, they do tend to get a little miffed.

April
    Hylander_1314 wrote:

When people feel like they have their backs against the wall, they do tend to get a little miffed.
    Yes and that is putting it mildly, I think I am up several notches from miffed!

You're right April. I guess I was being a bit too nice.

April

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12