Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Everyone here needs to calm down, respect each other, and come together.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC View Post
    We all have to be careful about what I call "Jumping In Front of Parades" Googler. Sometimes we have to let the parade pass by and then step up to speak to them all when they find themselves at the end of a dead end alley.

You can help this situation by doing your very best to broach sensitive topics with maximum diplomacy and empathy for those that have a different opinion. We need all sides working together to raise the respect bar around here.

W
    Couldn't have said it better myself. Thank you William.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Group Hug....Kumbaya everyone!

I'm behind you 100%, Captain!

cool heads with a sense of urgency is how we have won before. We have right and the actual law on our side. We can't lose here, we can only quit, and if enough of us get snappy and quit, we all lose. So set aside your differences, there will be time enough to debate when we have the victory.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I want to thank everyone that has been making the effort to discuss these highly emotional and contentious issues while staying within the framework of ALIPAC's rules.

ALIPAC's rules, which prohibit personal attacks and insults on other users, has recently been exploited by a small group of people that have been on our site trying to cause trouble while smiling in our faces.

Many of them are gone now and more may be leaving soon.

So everyone please review the rules and stick to them like 90% of the people that post at ALIPAC do.

We need all the help we can get here and we do all we can to provide a strong and organized online communty for you that is still vibrant after almost 8 years of operations.

Thanks again to all of you that are sticking to the rules of our online community.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Immediate Action and calls needed here, please help!

http://www.alipac.us/f8/congress-res...2/#post1288268

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC View Post
    We all have to be careful about what I call "Jumping In Front of Parades" Googler. Sometimes we have to let the parade pass by and then step up to speak to them all when they find themselves at the end of a dead end alley.

You can help this situation by doing your very best to broach sensitive topics with maximum diplomacy and empathy for those that have a different opinion. We need all sides working together to raise the respect bar around here.

W
    Exactly my thoughts also. I must have missed most of the "fun" around here lately, but I've been a member hear long enough and thru enough election cycles to know how heated things can get around election time.

Americans everywhere are frustrated as hell at the lack of action for things that really matter in this country and I don't see things turning around anytime soon. Guess I'm getting jaded having been in this fight as long as I have, however I will never give up. I keep in mind that MOST of us are all hear for same reason, even if the reasons that brought us here might be different.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123