Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NumbersUSA has a list of senators to call. Roy Beck was just on talk radio and noted that only 5 senators have so far publicly commmitted to opposing the Dream Act amnesty (that, by the way, would legalize millions - the student children would be able to sponsor their parents, and the whole cycle of chain migration would perpetuate). Please call, fax etc. the senators on this list. Beck said the vote could be as early as Wednesday or Thursday:

List of senators to call here:

http://www.numbersusa.com/index

CALL TODAY, TOMORROW and NEXT DAY, Please !
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

xxx

I called Durbin's office today and the kid that answered the phone was EXTREMLY arrogant and short and was looking for an argument from the start of the call. I asked if Durbin understood English the kid got real quite. I asked him again DOES HE UNDERSTAND ENGLISH? He answered YES! I told him I doubted it because if that was the case they wouldn't try to be pushing through yet ANOTHER AMNESTY bill this week. He yelled it's NOT AMNESTY and I went right back at him it IS AMNESTY AND IT'S CHAIN MIGRATION WHICH IS EVEN WORSE.

He asked me what state I was calling from I told him it didn't matter because I was paying HIS salary and no matter what state I'm calling from my money is still the same color. I reminded him how the tax paying citizens of this country took down the phone systems on the day of the amnesty vote and he said that most of the calls were in FAVOR of the bill because he knows as he was one of the one answering the phone that day. I wanted to ask him what he was smoking because I wanted some but it didn't. I reminded him we stopped this bill before and we will stop it again.

His arrogance led me to believe that he was already getting hammered with phone calls and was getting pretty sick of it. SO KEEP THOSE CALLS GOING INTO WASHINGTON because it's working.

While it's good you called Durbin's office to let him know how honest taxpayers feel, he's a lost cause on this issue, as you know. Please call the senators listed on the www.numbersusa.com website. Thanks!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Iansmom -that's really amazing. I've talked to enough snotty aides -they drive me nuts. Thanks for taking his office to task.

My senator is no less Dick Durbin himself. I called his office once so I could legitimately register my feelings. But, yes, populist, I then hit the list. This will be a long week!!!

I remember how I watched the amnesty bill vote so nervously -I'm sure it will be the same for this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    Hutchinson is very anti-illegal. She will most probably vote NO.
    That's what she SAYS but her VOTES are not always on track. I think both of them voted in favor of the mexican trucks. You have to watch both, but especially Hutchinson.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

You got that 100 percent right cowgirl...Cornyn and HUtchinson are horrible about flip flopping...and they both did vote "yes " to the Mexican Trucks.....which by the way are rolling all over the US as we speak
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Earlier I called Boxers SF office. I asked the lady who answered who does Senitor Boxer work for? I then clarified, The American citizens who elected her or the Mexican Government.

The staffer answered "the american people of course"
    I then followed up with, "So you can guaranty me that she is voting against the amnesty bill that the senate is trying to sneak in with the defence bill?"
    she replied "She will absolutley vote against it."

I said thank you, this vote is more than just about amnesty, it is clarification as to whom these senators work for.

She re-iterated Boxer is voting against the amendment.

need to run, just wanted to share

ps
    not sure I believe the staffer, but I hope she is telling the truth. Regardless, every follow up call and fax will be adding the reminder that I was officially promised Boxer was voting against this amendment, and to do otherwise would be BALD FACE LYING to a VOTER AND CONSTITUANT.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AWESOME JOB TODAY EVERYONE!!!! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK, LETS KEEP GOING UNTIL ALL OF THESE AMNESTY BILLS MEET THE SHREDDER
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I just sent this as a follow up letter to Senator Boxer. Will be on ALL of her offices like a fly to _ _ _ _ tomorrow.

Dear Senator Boxer,

I was pleased when the staffer in your San Francisco office gave me her word in your stead that you would indeed be voting against Senator Durbin's Amendment (number SA 2237) to attach the "Bad" Dream Act to the National Defense Authorization Act HR 1585. She assured me that you were working for the Voting American People and not El Presidente Felipe Calderon. I am looking forward to your vote on this matter. It will be interesting to find out two things: 1) How honest are your staffers and 2) who do you REALLY work for. I never miss an election and I have a very long memory.

I will be watching for this vote
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast