Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    The problem being they come into the country under the guise of being farm workers and go straight for the construction jobs!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pattyk
    The problem being they come into the country under the guise of being farm workers and go straight for the construction jobs!

I have to take offense to what you just said. I come from a farming background and know a lot of farmers who want nothing to do with illegals. In fact almost all of the
    What are you offended about!!! If the farms in your area dont hire illegals, that is great. Are you saying that the majority of farms operate that way? Cause I dont think so.
    Agreed. Adding insult to injury prices of everything continues to rise sky high. In the 20 plus years that the borders have remained open, despite the fact that 30 million plus illegals have arrived has done nothing but drain us taxpayers while increasing the profits of the unscrupulous "employers" (which includes farmers) who benefit from their "services".
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost
    I have to take offense to what you just said. I come from a farming background and know a lot of farmers who want nothing to do with illegals. In fact almost all of the
    What are you offended about!!! If the farms in your area dont hire illegals, that is great. Are you saying that the majority of farms operate that way? Cause I dont think so.
    Agreed. Adding insult to injury prices of everything continues to rise sky high. In the 20 plus years that the borders have remained open, despite the fact that 30 million plus illegals have arrived has done nothing but drain us taxpayers while increasing the profits of the unscrupulous "employers" (which includes farmers) who benefit from their "services".
    AMEN!!!

Ditto that pattyk! These invaders are doing so well that the mother invaders have time in the morning to take leisurely strolls down the street, with anchors in tow, while the rest of us are driving to work. I see it every morning!

Must be nice to be a stay at home illegal invader mother, while the tax payers foot the bill!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    Ditto that pattyk! These invaders are doing so well that the mother invaders have time in the morning to take leisurely strolls down the street, with anchors in tow, while the rest of us are driving to work. I see it every morning!

Must be nice to be a stay at home illegal invader mother, while the tax payers foot the bill!
    It is nice... for them! They eat well on foodstamps,while their "men" take our jobs and they pop out more kids for a bigger checK!!!

Quote Originally Posted by strugglingcitizen
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost
    AMEN!!!
    As the economy worsens (and it will) unless we get at least one decent candidate to defeat the current liberal in chief, the situation is only going to get worse as we head down the road of total demise as a nation.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Banned
    Getting madder by the day,as illegals get more arrogant by the day! Pray some candidate steps up that we can trust and stands by their word!

Quote Originally Posted by Oldglory
    I'd like to know why these farmers are bemoaning a labor shortage when there are unlimited H-2A visas for legal foreign agricultural workers where American workers can't be found.
    You are absolutely right!

And after they have their DSHS cards and coupons, they stop at the emergency room at the local hospital for the kids runny noses, then to the local school to enroll non english speaking offspring to burden the local school classrooms with the need for remedial learning assistance. Many school districts are forced to "mainstream" illegals, putting further burden on teachers. Enough of them get into your educational system, you will learn the necessity of Mexican history classes being offered this bunch.....ask the Tucson USD.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast