Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

EXTENT OF DRUGS AND GANGS

THIS BLEW ME AWAY. I DID NOT KNOW THE EXTENT OF DRUGS AND HISPANIC GANGS IN AMERICA.

http://www.milnet.com/mex-nat.html

"A CAUSE WORTH FIGHTING FOR IS A CAUSE WORTH DYING FOR."

I knew about it as we got MS 13 in our area due to the farm workers from Central America who brought their kids with them. They were in the aera of Homestead, Florida City and unincorporated Miami Dade County. In fact the recent standoff in Homestead where the guy barricaded himself in the house belonged to a Hispanic gang called Toys. There are also the Latin Kings and many others in my county. In Homestead the fire department got a call about a fire and when they saw what it was they notified the police. It was a gang torture and meeting place on air force land in an old warehouse. It had gang symbols, writing and stuff in it. This is really scary stuff. There were articles in the Miami Herald abuot it at the time but they did not mention that they were Hispanic gangs.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)