Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It is a vicious cycle. The illegals started working cheaper and lowered the wages. In addition to that, big companies started outsourcing to China and India. Now we either do not have a job or we have an underpaying job, so we cannot afford anything else.
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by thedramaofmylife
    It is a vicious cycle. The illegals started working cheaper and lowered the wages. In addition to that, big companies started outsourcing to China and India. Now we either do not have a job or we have an underpaying job, so we cannot afford anything else.
    Then what really ticks me off is hearing people say I have to accept the fact that wages are going to be lower by 50% or more. If I don't take a job at the lower rate I'm a lazy ratbastard who really doesn't want to work.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Ratbstard
    Then what really ticks me off is hearing people say I have to accept the fact that wages are going to be lower by 50% or more. If I don't take a job at the lower rate I'm a lazy ratbastard who really doesn't want to work.
    And they expect three of us to do what they pay 10 of them to do!
    They force you out and then won't even let you work with them for the same money because they got a cousin that needs that jaob! Even the way they say the word job bugs the crap outta' me!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

My brother use to do brick work in the 70s and 80s in Ca and he worked everyday.The man he worked with was a high school friend (my brother is now 64) But the guy started to lose bids in the 80s and then he wasn't getting any call backs it just shut down.
    So he started to check it out and at every job site he went too there were Illegals working and on many of these the owner was never there and left an illegal in charge..he heard stories of them coming back to the homeowners saying they ripped of their tools and if they didn't pay for them they will regret it. They did crappy jobs and the owners did pay them on most to get rid of them..He also said that they spoke english to them broken english but that they understood them..Other times they would say the boss cheated them out of money and that they had to pay. The list is so long on the crap they pulled and the threats they gave and yet the illegals still got the jobs.
    I know when I walked past a job site with illegals it scared the crapped out of me and Yuck!
    My brothers friend had to fold up and close shop...he now is a beach bum...Really he is

Quote Originally Posted by ExCaliGal
    My brother use to do brick work in the 70s and 80s in Ca and he worked everyday.The man he worked with was a high school friend (my brother is now 64) But the guy started to lose bids in the 80s and then he wasn't getting any call backs it just shut down.
    So he started to check it out and at every job site he went too there were Illegals working and on many of these the owner was never there and left an illegal in charge..he heard stories of them coming back to the homeowners saying they ripped of their tools and if they didn't pay for them they will regret it. They did crappy jobs and the owners did pay them on most to get rid of them..He also said that they spoke english to them broken english but that they understood them..Other times they would say the boss cheated them out of money and that they had to pay. The list is so long on the crap they pulled and the threats they gave and yet the illegals still got the jobs.
    I know when I walked past a job site with illegals it scared the crapped out of me and Yuck!
    My brothers friend had to fold up and close shop...he now is a beach bum...Really he is
    After 19 years of business in SoCal, I had to close shop because illegals had taken over the community.
    ------------------------

Banned

sad but true

Just about every state has seen that hiring illegals to do the workcuts cost but one suffers from the poor quality. What Americans need to do is when a job needs to be done and you go out for bid specify that all workers need to be legal (ask for proof). We need Law enforcement or ICE to check each construction site (every time a building permit is issued). Also the day labor gathering sites need to be hit and all illegals arrested and yes deported. If all the illegals were removed from California..the state would not have to worry about sinking into the pacific...it would be self boyant

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12