Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Regan singed an amnesty bill in 1983 didnt he? The good thing I remember hearing him talk about was that he fully rejected any form of a National ID Card.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

MW
    jp wrote:

Regan singed an amnesty bill in 1983 didnt he?
    Yes he did, however, he later admitted that signing the bill was a mistake. Something tells me that Obama would never have such a regret. The man would sign any amnesty bill that were to come across his desk without even looking back.

I know some won't believe this possible, but I'm hopeful that McCain can be manipulated with pressure from his party and voter base. Even so, I'm still not going to vote for him. Obama, on the other hand, would be doing exactly as his party and voter base wants by affixing his signature to an amnesty bill.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Yes, and it was the Republicans that stopped it, not the Democrats! If I remember correctly, there were only 4 Democrats in the U.S. Senate that sided with us against the bill. Furthermore, it was Kennedy's bill too.
    Of course I realise that MW. The point was that he will push for an amnesty just like Obama will push for an amnesty. He will push for an amnesty because he has already crafted one in the Senate. By pointing out that McCain is pushing for an amnesty, I am doing exactly that. There is no hidden defense of Democrats. The moment someone compares the 2 and only expresses the concerns about McCain pushing hard for amnesty, I will point out that Obama will do the same thing (and have). Its not either-or, up-down, left-right. When I slam a Republican I am not defending a Democrat, and vice-versa. The only difference is, that nobody is talking about voting for Obama (thank God) but several people are leaning towards McCain. That is the only reason why people like myself have been focused on him. Because he has proven to be one of our biggest enemies in government by co-authoring the bill we rallied to stop, but now people want to vote for him.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

I HATE to even think about it, makes me sick.

www.baldwin2008.com

www.chuckbaldwinlive.com

Koobster
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Americans as a whole say they oppose illegal immigration---yet they will not get out and protest, make demands, or get on the news media. They leave it to a handful of dedicated activists. The leftists are much better at getting thousands of people to turn out to make their demands. So politicians think that Americans actually support the illegal immigration agenda. We need to keep up the calling to the Congressional offices. But I think that unless we can assemble hundreds of thousands to protest we're finshed.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Captainron
    Americans as a whole say they oppose illegal immigration---yet they will not get out and protest, make demands, or get on the news media. They leave it to a handful of dedicated activists. The leftists are much better at getting thousands of people to turn out to make their demands. So politicians think that Americans actually support the illegal immigration agenda. We need to keep up the calling to the Congressional offices. But I think that unless we can assemble hundreds of thousands to protest we're finshed.
    I agree with you on everything.

I don't understand why Americans are acting like zombies and are letting the left wing crazies control everything?

Maybe when we can't afford gasoline and food anymore, that just might be a wake up call that they may need to do something then?

Mr.Amnesty Reagan is not what he's all chalked up to be anyway .

We can thank him for the politicle block of illegal and legal mexicans he gave amnesty to .

Over one million, imagine how many kids they have now who are voting age .Not to speak of all their relatives who followed them here and their kids.

I have no respect for Reagan at all .

MW
    NOAMNASTY wrote:

I have no respect for Reagan at all .
    Exactly what presidents did you respect that served during your lifetime?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Republican McCain and Democrat Obama BOTH equal AMNESTY and that makes THIS election NO-win EITHER way!

Quote Originally Posted by joazinha
    Republican McCain and Democrat Obama BOTH equal AMNESTY and that makes THIS election NO-win EITHER way!
    Exactly.

End of discussion~
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast