Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mr.Amnesty Reagan is not what he's all chalked up to be anyway .

We can thank him for the politicle block of illegal and legal mexicans he gave amnesty to .
    I agree. While my state was suffering through its worst economic times since the 1930's, and I could barely live and am still scarred from it, Reagan pumped money into California, his pride and joy. And what did they do with that money? They hired illegal aliens.

I liked Reagan when he was a TV star, but personally am at a loss regarding his political record. Good and bad, I guess.....
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have to agree on these points about Reagan. That was also the time the EMTLA act was put into place and our hospitals began to operate as free clinics for illegals. It was the big magnet that drew them all here.

Reagan was a great president, but also very pro-business and profits. Not to say it's bad, but he probably wasn't paying all that much attention to this back in those days -- it was all about the Cold War at that time.

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    NOAMNASTY wrote:

I have no respect for Reagan at all .
    Exactly what presidents did you respect that served during your lifetime?

Very good question, and come to think of it, none ,maybe Eisenhower in one respect ,he did have Operation W--Back .

Quote Originally Posted by jjmm
    I have to agree on these points about Reagan. That was also the time the EMTLA act was put into place and our hospitals began to operate as free clinics for illegals. It was the big magnet that drew them all here.

Reagan was a great president, but also very pro-business and profits. Not to say it's bad, but he probably wasn't paying all that much attention to this back in those days -- it was all about the Cold War at that time.
    And keeping Nancy in fine china and horoscope practitioners ! I read most of our nations policies were run on her astrologers predictions . We went from star gazers to moon gods .

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123