Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Fantastic Bill Introduced To Stop Chain Migration

From Numbers USA

Fantastic Bill Introduced To Stop Chain Migration

This may seem like a strange time to introduce a bill.

But anything that can create some momentum for immigration cuts just before the lame duck session in November can be worth the effort.

Rep. Phil Gingrey (R-GA) has introduced H.R. 6283, the Nuclear Family Priority Act, which, if enacted would effectively end the system of "chain migration" that has largely been responsible for immigration numbers skyrocketing from less than 300,000 annually in the mid-1960s to around one million per year today.

Cosponsoring H.R. 6283 is, perhaps, the single most important thing that a Member of Congress can do right now to rein in out-of-control immigration. It would cut the number of legal immigrants admitted drastically and immediately. In addition, it would eliminate one of the greatest catalysts for illegal immigration by purging the sense of entitlement everybody with relatives in the United States seems to have in thinking that they might as well come to this country illegally since they eventually will qualify for legal status anyway.

You will find a fax to send on this bill -- along with other actions that have been added to your Action Buffet corkboard.

numbersusa.com
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sending one out immediately!

Thanks for the heads up!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just sent mine too.
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

Banned
    Mine is sent!

I sure do appreciate NumbersUSA!!!