Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

[Note: GEORGE SOROS has poured BILLIONS INTO THIS MESS!!!]

Isn't George Soros the owner of Progressive Insurance? (is that the right name?) And the UN is pushing hard to eliminate gun ownership in the USA. The latest issue of the NRA magazine "American Hunter" has an article about the UN's assault on our Second Amendment. But I guess you already know that 2ndamendsis. LOL

Necessary to secure boarders

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Yep....I think it's entirely possible....

I was so glad to see the accusations against Hastert redacted...thanks for pointing that out 2ndamendss.

I think the White House is blackmailing members of the US Senate.

I think Bush who might be blackmailed is also just plain insane.

This is his agenda....has been all these years....we just didn't know it. This was his Dad's agenda....things just weren't at this stage when Bush One was in office...but he started NAFTA....and his Sonny Boy is rapidly implementing the others...CAFTA and many more.

We are just seeing Bush Two for who he really was all along.

I see g bush is very happy and praises Israel for securing their boarders.........So! he does see the importance of secure boarders.I wonder why he feels that Americas Boarders Do Not need to be secure.
    I also wonder why we let him continue with his way`s.
    I think g bush is being black mailed because he has Bast#$d Children in Mexico.
    Jerry

The World Bankers are running the show the front is the U.N.

The goal "is a world of peace" or so they say. The real goal is a world of "monetary units" providing income for a few on the top.

You can see the roll call in the Bildenberg membership list.

The United States is the key. Europe is locked down. Australia is on the way. HOW do we get our nation back?

Yes, Bush was sweating on the 15th. And yes they are moving to gather our guns right now and they are moving to shut down communication on the internet. So anything that needs to be done by the MASSES 278,000,000 of us needs to get organized very darn soon folks.

This is urgent! We do not have until 2008.

How would our military act in this matter?
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

Tom Delay made it clear he was going to stop this legislation. Now, look at what happened to him.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Point taken Alipac.

Wonder if that's why Feingold shut up?

Wonder how much risk Tancredo is in?

Steve King is my congressman. I am going to write him today with a heartfelt point blank letter (he will respond God Bless him). I am going to ask what we as citizens can do.
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

May 21 - Former President Bill Clinton on Sunday said President Bush is doing a good job on immigration reform, praising his call for better border security and moderation in dealing with illegal immigrants.
    Of course he does. Those fools are building a dynesty. Didn't anyone here the bush quote "Bush, Clinton, Bush, Clinton ... he he he".

Not one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Yep....I think it's entirely possible....

I was so glad to see the accusations against Hastert redacted...thanks for pointing that out 2ndamendss.

I think the White House is blackmailing members of the US Senate.

I think Bush who might be blackmailed is also just plain insane.

This is his agenda....has been all these years....we just didn't know it. This was his Dad's agenda....things just weren't at this stage when Bush One was in office...but he started NAFTA....and his Sonny Boy is rapidly implementing the others...CAFTA and many more.

We are just seeing Bush Two for who he really was all along.

I`m so glad to see that "Our Man" is not one of them...WEW!
    I think Hastert is being set up because he has the power to put and end to this Immigration once and for all....without the trust of the people...Hastert would be useless and I think the Pro Illegal Alien People are trying to make Hastert look bad to the public just so his power will be deminished to the the point of ineffectiveness.
    I also think g bush is being Blackmailed over some 'Bastard Children" in Tiajuana.

This is so simple. The agenda is, and has been for many years, the New World Order. The key to this whole thing for the elite is the USA. If they can get this country to fold the get to rule the world. If the American people make a stand maybe we can fight it. The immigrants are just a pawn in a much grander scheme.

Everyone has heard about all the conspiracy theories at some point and most say "impossible" "that's crazy", etc... Well the hard, cold truth is it is true.

It is the only thing that makes sense. What other explanation can there be for the United States government to turn on its own people and so blantantly? Most of our government officials are in on it. What other explanation is there for the MSM blackout of the truth?

George Bush, the scum that destroyed America. I never suspected bastard children in Mexico, but what did cross my mind was a threat from Fox that if amnesty was not passed, Fox then would not care about whether terrorists entered our country or not, not to say that he does care. Or, how about amnesty for oil? Or is it just about the flow of money back into Mexico? Kinda doubt it. I don't believe the world's worst idiot boy would go to such lengths to hide knowledge of bastard children. The one World Order is to compete with China, our biggest threat when one looks at the big picture. This is the only motivating factor as to why he has dumped the middle class that I can figure out.

I do not believe that the disarming of America will through legislation. It will be by force. If legislation were brought forth, it would signal the end of American freedom in the hearts of every American. Knowing that ammemdment that provides the right to bear arms was put into place to protect the people from the government, overall, Americans will not take easy to it. The very thought of giving up my guns for some social realignment turns my stomach. After all, it is one of the ways how we won our independence. The English have warned us not to give this right up. We should remember that. Mad mothers against guns need to wake up. Besides, how will the Supreme Court uphold any decision by our government to do away with this right--disarmament of the American citizen will have to be by force.

We can expect an onslaught of press releases out of the blue that address how murder and armed crime has skyrocketed. Of course, this will all be fabricated by the govt, but none the less it will be there. That will mark the beginning of the attempt of disarmament. If some looney congressman or senator thinks I'm going to give my guns without a fight, they're crazy.

If amnesty passes, I will no longer have faith in this governemnt. Handing out our most precious birthright--our citizenship--to millions of Mexicans who really don't care one crap about our culture is treason. So, if this government is going to get away with treason, why should I care? This Senate isn't worth the paper they draft their treason on. We can call it 'Money for Freedom'. But I'll continue to uphold freedom and the symbols that represents it.

It wouldn't suprise me if the records of 23 million veterans were 'handed over' to the Mexican government so that illegals could have some form of records or SSNs. It could be the elitists way of getting back at some of the people for loosing the Viet Nam war. Sounds crazy, but I've learned to never trust this government again nor put anything past them. I have two sons, teenagers, great kids, but I'll do anything now to keep them from defending a corrupt government. Any Senator or Congressperson who has voted for this amnesty is a jackass.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sawdust,I
    definitely think there is alot more to this story than we know. It looks like the senate and the president are afraid of something.
    I had the same feeling about this, is there something that Fox or someone has over on us (meaning our gov.) Why is it that the hemorrhoids are so willing to sell out America as fast as they can? There is something smelly being held over the heads of Bush and his gang of thugs,(not only his gang of thugs but the other side too) the majority of them cannot be so unempathetic and self-centred as to resort to such behaviour toward the people of the United States. These Washington scum-dwellers are nearly all criminally insane to have brought this bill up, and pass it by such a majority without any conscious. They actually think what they are doing to Americans can be justified.
    Watch after the Nov elections and they are voted out, they are going to be on the news wondering why they were treated with "disrespect" and "contempt" by the American people. What goes around comes around, sorry guys, you made your bed now lay in it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast