Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Farm Bill Now. . Can Someone Watch This?????

Is anyone watching the House votes on the Farm Bill. They are working on the amendments and right now they are talking about an amendment that prevents EEOC from using funds to prevent Employers from forcing English in the workplace.
    I think this bill needs to be watched.

I'm watching the Senate and posting on the voting on the Homeland Security Funding Bill, so if someone could jump in and post on the Farm bill here in this thread, I would appreciate it.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The House is on CSPAN.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm not sure yet if this bill is a threat, but as there has been talk of trying to add the AgJobs Bill and the Dream Act to it, I wouldn't put it past them to get that process started in the House.

If someone could just keep an eye on the proceedings, we may be able to get a jump on this and stop it in it's tracks.

My hubby leaves for work in a half hour. He's watching news right now. After that I'll see what I can do.

I just tuned in...they're about to discuss the Flake Amendment...on lobster farming..........
    I only caught this for a moment, but I think the last amendment was the Stearns (?) amendment which did not pass.

Thank you, gogo.

The Flake amendment will strike funds for the Lobster Institute in Maine.

Thanks, Western.

I'll leave the C-Span video on in the background...........but East Coast Shell Fish doesn't really interest me..............

Oh, I don't know, western, I kind of like lobster myself. Just kidding.

The only thing we have to watch is for things they try to sneak in that hints of amnesty. They have already threatened to. Don't know if they will in the House, but you never know. Feinstein and Craig have made it clear they will in the Senate.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast