Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

SOME INTERESTING NOTES ABOUT THE CRASH ON CLINTON KEITH

SOME INTERESTING NOTES ABOUT THE CRASH ON CLINTON KEITH

Father Charged With Murder in Death of Son, 4

Most of you have heard about this terrible crash where the father deliberately tried to kill himself and his children while driving his Cadillac Escalade on the 15.

I am thinking that this guy may be an Illegal Alien.
    Here is why.....

1 ) When they interviewed his relatives they only spoke Spanish
    2 ) When this guy was in court today he had to have an interpreter as he did not speak English
    3 ) He lived in Lake Elsinore
    4 ) The husband of the wife who was in the other car (Ford Explorer Truck) said he was told that Terrones did not have a license or insurance
    5 ) His relatives said he had a drinking problem that he had for only 2 months
    6 ) The news will not say what kind of job he had
    7 ) The Aliento de Dios Church in Wildomar caters to Hispanics and they are asking for donations
    8 ) The son had the exact same name as the father (some Illegal Aliens do this to get Social Security cards)

I am waiting for more to come out. At best he might be a legal resident, but it is strange that he does not speak English.

http://www.nctimes.com/articles/2006/11 ... 643210.txt

http://cbs2.com/local/local_story_313211146.html

R/Skip

Posted by murrieta at 21:16 | Comments (5) | Trackbacks (0)

Skip; I can honestly tell you that there are many legals who speak no English or very minimum in South Florida. This is just wrong! The sick part is that it is not just old people who don't work but young people as well. One example I have is last summer my self and male officer responded to a call to a car accident. Both drivers were Hispanic and legal as they had valid driver's licenses and insurance. The Cuban male spoke English but the driver of the other vehicle barely spoke English so the other driver would translate for her. When we left the male officer told me that he remember that woman from domestic violence calls he responded to 2 years ago. He said her English is just as bad as it was back then. Then we had a call regarding a hit and run in a parking lot. The woman who had her Lexus hit was a young woman who also did not speak English and others had to translate for her. There have been times where police officers have actually told Hispanics that they need to learn to speak English because they won't be able to get the help they need quickly if they don't. In my district I have a lot of Haitians but very seldom are there calls for Kreyol speaking officers and same with Russians. We mainly get requests for Spanish speakers.
    In Miami Dade County there are many court cases in Spanish. I wonder what percentage compared to English. In fact we recently had a rapist who was jailed, escaped and was recaptured, tried. It was all in Spanish. In fact the woman who helped him by giving him money and food when he was on the run is being deported for being an illegal. Broward County is smart. If you don't speak English, you pay for a translator.
    I came up with a good idea. If these jail birds don't speak English and have all this time on their hands, they should learn to speak English.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    That is so typical, come here and expect to be catered to. Funny thing is up here in Oregon, there are few places other than state or county offices that will have interpretors for anyone, almost all businesses here are in English only, well except for Walmart. So this forces these people to learn English, however, some still do not.

As for the lady who was injured and witnessed this accident, I feel awful for her, here she was a victim of this mans insanity and no one seems to even notice her life has been put on hold, and no one down there seems to care if she might need help.

I wonder if there is any way a fund can be started so she can pay her own deductible so the insurance will do it's part.

I feel horrible for the mother of the boy, and the girl for having to realize her father not only killed her brother, purposely, but also intended to take her life as well, I have no sympathy for this man.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

He may be a legal resident and still speak only Spanish, since learning English is not a necessity. I noticed last Tuesday the polling places here on LI had instructions in Spanish. But the question is, if he is here legally, then how does he get away with having no liability insurance?

They just drive without insurance. That is one of the top reasons there are so many hit and run accidents. In Broward County Florida 1 in 17 drive without it. That is a really frightening fact. This is why I always tell people in South Florida to make sure they have coverage if they get hit by both an uninsured driver or non licensed driver. I would recommend the same for anyone who lives in an area with a lot of illegals. As always we have to pay extra because of them.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12