Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

AAAAAAAAAAAaHHHHHHHHHHhh!!!!!!!!!

What a huba - buba - tubbbbaaaa makes a whale look real good.

That fat bastard thinks he represents Americans and when he meets with the OBL they think he's an American too. He is uglier an s....t

Looks like tubby hobles around drooling all over the place but has plenty of energy to dismantle this country. Showing him what real strength and energy is more than he will be able to take especially when his fat butt is always planning another vacation.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Sending this around....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Just sent this to all friends and family on my personal email list along with Kate's Kennedy fax in the body of the email! (That will be something to wake up to!)

The Senate is about to pass amnesty legislation by Monday night legalizing 12-20 illegal aliens and their extended families. The debt to taxpayers in entitlements as well as exploding deficits will be trillions of dollars. Future overpopulation as a result of this massive influx of people will deplete our lands and natural resources. American will be unrecognizable in the future—third world status for our children and grandchildren.

Congress is passing a bill that has no benefit to American citizens but they are beholden to their business lobbies and pro-illegal interest groups. If you can call your Senators and oppose this amnesty bill S1348, we may be able to put the fear of backlash to work and stop this travesty from becoming law.

Please pass this to your friends and relatives and let them know what is going on behind closed doors in the Senate!

Thank you for that picture. The least I can do for Tubby is do everything I can to get this picture everywhere...he is never going to live this down. He is not to popular in New Hampshire anyway.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

oh I just ate breakfast when I opened that.

OOHHH this is going to be to much fun, can you just see the swimmers face now, we want this picture and message all over wash. DC, I'm telling you these are attention geters, it only needs to be read once to get the message out, you girls are on to something here.
    This is why bussinesss use flyers , short sweet to the point and leaves the picture and thought with you for a long time all they have to do is see it to remember what it says, its brilliant!
    They were right when they (who ever they are) said a picture is worth a thousand words.

Way to go again Kate. lets flood DC with these and the whole U.S. this is better than signing a petition. I'm excited!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

SOSAD......you're so right!
    this is better than signing a petition. I'm excited!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

HEEELLLOOO out there, Houston command center!!!! why can I not copy this so I can fax it??????
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    HEEELLLOOO out there, Houston command center!!!! why can I not copy this so I can fax it??????

Is it only this one and not the other?

PHRED...HELP here in Aisle 1 please!

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS

Is it only this one and not the other?

PHRED...HELP here in Aisle 1 please!
    It is both of them!! Hope the person in Isle 1 knows because the person in Isle 2 is lost!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast