Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    HEEELLLOOO out there, Houston command center!!!! why can I not copy this so I can fax it??????

Is it only this one and not the other?

PHRED...HELP here in Aisle 1 please!
    It is both of them!! Hope the person in Aisle 1 knows because the person in Aisle 2 is lost!
    oops!! spelled aisle wrong fixed it!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

SOSAD,
    how do you usually fax the templates?
    And what is different this time?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

SOSAD,
    how do you usually fax the templates?
    And what is different this time?
    I highlight copy and print, but when I go to hightlight all I get is a circle with a line throught it, whatever that is, it won't high light to copy. can't fax it if I can't get it off the computer!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Fyi: I just copied it into my thingy and it worked.

Somehow, it's on your end I think.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Fyi: I just copied it into my thingy and it worked.

Somehow, it's on your end I think.
    What is a thingy??Actually I don't copy, I highlight and print it our, have you tried that? I copied some of the comments on the post and that works

OK, now I'm here....

1. Navigate to page (thread) where Fatboy fax is located.

2. Hold mouse over fax (Fatboy) image, right click (to get popup menu)

3. In the popup menu, you should get a menu of options: (I use Firefox)
    in my browser, I click "Copy Image" option. IE probably has a similar one.

4. Start a paint (graphic image editor) program. I use my own custom one, but most here would use MS Paint, Adobe Photoshop, etc.

5. In your paint program above (4), create a new blank image (if necessary), then Paste the copied image from (3) above into it.

6. You should be 'good to go' about now.

Good Luck,

PhE

Oh my GOD evidentily phred doesn't know I'm an idiot!! Isn't anyone else having this problem??

Do you have a Fax SIS, can you fax them to me???

Oh my GOD evidentily phred doesn't know I'm an idiot!! Isn't anyone else having this problem??

Do you have a Fax SIS, can you fax them to me???
    Sure. send me your fax number in a pm, SOSAD.

Sosad,

Have you been able to fax things like this before?

Sounds like you might need to install the Fax drivers, S/W within MS Windoes first (just a guess)?

Normally, Windoes treats a fax 'device' like another printer. So, when you go to 'print', you select your Fax printer option, and then 'Print' and then you'll see a series of windows which prompt you for cover page, contact info, and then finally, away the fax goes... Note: this all assumes you have and have hooked up, a dial-up connection going out) If you're a cable (eg. Comcast) connection then ???? - I haven't explored that yet - but need to.

PS. You're not an idiot. MS Windoes just tends to want to make the humble users feel like idiots - it isn't you.

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    Sosad,

Have you been able to fax things like this before?

Sounds like you might need to install the Fax drivers, S/W within MS Windoes first (just a guess)?

Normally, Windoes treats a fax 'device' like another printer. So, when you go to 'print', you select your Fax printer option, and then 'Print' and then you'll see a series of windows which prompt you for cover page, contact info, and then finally, away the fax goes... Note: this all assumes you have and have hooked up, a dial-up connection going out) If you're a cable (eg. Comcast) connection then ???? - I haven't explored that yet - but need to.

PS. You're not an idiot. MS Windoes just tends to want to make the humble users feel like idiots - it isn't you.

My fax is not hooked to my computer its in my kitchen as I ran out of room, but I don't know what i'm doing anyway its all greek to me!! I'm old grew up with 45 records I just learned to copy and paste, normally I can highlight, print it out and go fax it!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast