Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

FBI: Extremists Signing Up to Be School Bus Drivers

FBI: Extremists Signing Up to Be School Bus Drivers

WASHINGTON — Members of extremist groups have signed up as school bus drivers in the United States, counterterror officials said Friday, in a cautionary bulletin to police. An FBI spokesman said "parents and children have nothing to fear."

Asked about the alert notice, the FBI's Rich Kolko said "there are no threats, no plots and no history leading us to believe there is any reason for concern," although law enforcement agencies around the country were asked to watch out for kids' safety.

The bulletin, parts of which were read to The Associated Press, did not say how often foreign extremists have sought to acquire licenses to drive school buses, or where. It was sent Friday as part of what officials said was a routine FBI and Homeland Security Department advisory to local law enforcement.

It noted "recent suspicious activity" by foreigners who either drive school buses or are licensed to drive them, according to a counterterror official who read parts of the document to The Associated Press.

Foreigners under recent investigation include "some with ties to extremist groups" who have been able to "purchase buses and acquire licenses," the bulletin says.

But Homeland Security and the FBI "have no information indicating these individuals are involved in a terrorist plot against the homeland," it says. The memo also notes: "Most attempts by foreign nationals in the United States to acquire school bus licenses to drive them are legitimate."

Kolko said the bulletin was sent merely as an educational tool to help local police identify and respond to any suspicious activity.

It was not immediately clear whether the extremists intended to do with the school buses. One counterterror official, who spoke on condition of anonymity because of the sensitivity of the issue, said it was likely that the foreigners investigated were merely employed as bus drivers, and did not intend to use them as part of any terror plot.

http://wwww.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,259168,00.html
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Asked about the alert notice, the FBI's Rich Kolko said "there are no threats, no plots and no history leading us to believe there is any reason for concern," although law enforcement agencies around the country were asked to watch out for kids' safety.
    I see. There's absolutely nothing to worry about, so that's why we're concerned about the kid's safety.

Makes about as much sense as everything else this government does.

If things get really bad I fully expect our goverment to offer a non binding resoloution

An FBI spokesman said "parents and children have nothing to fear."
    What!?!?!?

Does this comment make anyone else as explosively angry as it does me?????

They say that they know extremists from other countries with ties to terrorist groups are signing up to drive our children around in their school buses but there is no reason for parents and children to worry?

What kind of head game bull crap is this?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If they really believe that extremists have secured jobs as bus drivers, and are telling parents not to worry, that is totally crazy. I used to work in K-12 and had to undergo a background check and provide fingerprints. All some terrorist has to do is make an extra stop for his 'friends' and voila. He could even do a lot of damage all by his lonesome. It could make Chowchilla pale in comparison.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

There have been numerous terrorist attacks by Muslims in the US since 9/11, many of them ending in death for the victims, yet to my knowledge, not one of them was classified as an act of terrorism by the FBI, even when the perps said they did it because they hated Jews, Americans, or infidels.

If the government doesn't acknowledge terrorist attacks, they can keep up the fiction that the US has been terrorist-free since 9/11. Why they've decided to do that I'll leave to your imagination.

Thank you CountFloyd for your post.
    W . said:
    Does this comment make anyone else as explosively angry as it does me?????
    Yes,it makes me angry also.Are they now so arrogant that they will tell us what they are doing for they do not feel threatened?Michael Savage the other day had a caller say that terror cells in this country are selling things on the internet and sending the money overseas to fund terrorist groups.
    CountFloyd said:
    There have been numerous terrorist attacks by Muslims in the US since 9/11, many of them ending in death for the victims, yet to my knowledge, not one of them was classified as an act of terrorism by the FBI,
    Could you please say how many or where?
    Thomas Jefferson said: When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty !

And, it adds insult to injury that this involves school districts. School districts worry about EVERYTHING. In recent years, they've been freaking out over kids bringing butter knives or producing dark-content art work. I was working in a school district and right after Columbine I had to bang on the doors of an elementary school where I'd come to take a service call - the whole school was on lockdown, in case there were more of Harris and Kliebold out there (and this was 20 miles away from Columbine). Principals are the most diligent butt-coverers and worry warts I've ever known.

These people are gone in the head, let terrorist extremists drive our kids to school and we have nothing to worry about? Really makes you feel your kids are in good hands doesn't it. Not to mention the child molesters that they let drive school buses these day now you get to be a terrorist extremist as well. What in the heck is this country coming to?
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The state legislature here just passed a bill that KY will honor commercial driver's licenses from Canada and Mexico. Good article to send to the Gov for a veto.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast