Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    What!?!?!?

Does this comment make anyone else as explosively angry as it does me?????

They say that they know extremists from other countries with ties to terrorist groups are signing up to drive our children around in their school buses but there is no reason for parents and children to worry?

What kind of head game bull crap is this?

W
    More insanity! As if our children are not in enough danger on a daily basis! ANGER EXPLOSION BELOW!!!!

Re: FBI: Extremists Signing Up to Be School Bus Drivers

Quote Originally Posted by CountFloyd
    FBI: Extremists Signing Up to Be School Bus Drivers

WASHINGTON — Members of extremist groups have signed up as school bus drivers in the United States, counterterror officials said Friday, in a cautionary bulletin to police. An FBI spokesman said "parents and children have nothing to fear."
    Oh okay phew!
    I was a little scared about my children being blown to hell by terroristis who want to drive school buses but since you say not to be afraid I won't!

WASHINGTON — Members of extremist groups have signed up as school bus drivers in the United States, counterterror officials said Friday, in a cautionary bulletin to police. An FBI spokesman said "parents and children have nothing to fear."
    Great, Islamists driving school buses. Why?
    FBI says "parents and children have nothing to fear." Is the FBI spokesman CRAZY?!
    There has been a steady steam of terror attacks carried out by Muslims. And parents and kids aren't supposed to worry. They fly airplanes into buildings, blow up cars and BUSES in order to "KILL AS MANY PEOPLE AS THEY CAN, FOR SHOW! And you expect me NOT TO WORRY?!

How true April!

To make matters worse, the danger they are in, is from their own. Through poor decisions, based on greed, and well uh, greed, and more greed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12