Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It's the employers fault more than the day laborers. I'll bet there were no restrooms or facilities to wash up. Just proving illegal immigration is lose-lose no matter what side you are on.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    If the FBI is involved, I would have to assume it is more than just random. If they are there looking into it, they know something.

Do they really think that Americans are that dumb as to think this was an "accident"? No way!

There is only two explanation, one it was poor hygiene on the part of the workers there, illegal and legal, or it was intentional.

Either way those foolish people have just shot themselves in the perverbial foot for their "cause".
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

FBI and FDA, but not one word about OSHA being involved too? Uhuh ... yeah, nothing suspicious about this at all.
    I don't care what you call me, so long as you call me AMERICAN.

Quote Originally Posted by Ladydrake
    FBI and FDA, but not one word about OSHA being involved too? Uhuh ... yeah, nothing suspicious about this at all.
    AHA!! You are so right Ladydrake. If there was a possibility of plant contamination instead of field contamination...OSHA would be all over those plants.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

OSHA would be investingating both plant and field. And believe me, there are lots of things you wouldn't think is a safety hazard but it is according to OSHA.
    I don't care what you call me, so long as you call me AMERICAN.

So...WHERE'S OSHA?

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

GROSS!!!!!!!Spinach can be grown at home. I am adding to my crop for next year.
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Yep, spinach grows easily, kind of like zuchinni. Sorry thing these big spinach growers have done to themselves for hiring illegals who have little knowledge and desire to practise good hygiene, kinda shot themselves in the foot on this one.

Cheap labor at such s high price!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12