Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Fence Bill "Smoke Screen" ask the "Minutemen&

MINUTEMAN BORDER FENCE
    U.S. Senate Vote a Smoke Screen
    NOT a Real Border Fence!

6501 Greenway Parkway Suite 103-640 Scottsdale, AZ 85254 :: Phone (520) 829-3112
    Senate Votes “For” a Fence to Cover Only 3% of Our Border.
    Low Cost Estimates Run $4,000,000 a Mile!
    A $1,200,000,000 Political Smoke Screen!
    Where is the leadership needed to truly secure our borders from terrorism and illegal alien invasion? Politicians have just voted to put up a smoke screen instead of a real fence. They provide misleading information about border security to make you believe the border is secure. This is not leadership – it is poll watching and electioneering.

Remember that the levees in New Orleans could have been repaired before the city was devastated by a storm that everyone knew was coming. Today, the SENATE APPROVES MEAGER BORDER SECURITY DESIGN, at prohibitively expensive costs per mile, and with what actual result? Just Election Year Politics As Usual – a vote that pretends to provide substantive security, while actually leaving our borders wide open to terrorists, criminals and illegal aliens. And after November – Amnesty will be proposed by many of these same politicians as THE hot political game in town.

Do not let this country be devastated by illegal immigration. Once the Amnesty levee breaks it cannot be repaired! Build the fence TODAY!

Donate to Build the Minuteman Border Fence
    https://secure.responseenterpries.com/mmfence/?a=571

VOLUNTEER to Build the Minuteman Border Fence
    https://secure.responseenterprises.com/ ... php/?a=571

Judge current security and integrity of the US Border for yourself: This will left as is unsecured after with their 3% solution?
    Minimal or no fencing – just a wide open frontier.
    ------------------------

JAK
    Whoever voted for that Amnesty bill by the senate....needs to be voted out of office...regardless if they try to make it look different now. That is the only way to show a CLEAR MESSAGE!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    Whoever voted for that Amnesty bill by the senate....needs to be voted out of office...regardless if they try to make it look different now. That is the only way to show a CLEAR MESSAGE!
    AMEN!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I agree, we can't forget the ones that voted in favor of the senate bill.

Agree Jak. As far as I'm concerned, that vote was their resignation letter.

I agree with everyone else vote em out!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Repeat after me....."The fence is not enough".

Dixie

"The fence is not enough"

Dixie

Dixie,

We were wondering where you were.
    I thought maybe you were helping with the fence
    ------------------------

Dixie's order to say this: "The fence is not enough"
    Done.

Question: What if GWB wouldn't sign it ? Would it be that we should be happy if he didn't
    It would not seem that we should be happy if he doesn't sign it to me.

I tired of hearing anything from the Congress.

Until the government enforces the immigration laws that we have I can't and won't believe a thing they say or do.

Who wants to hear them propose new bills of bull?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast