Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Another good point, StokeyBob. I'm waiting to see them go after the illegal employers. If they want to really gain my trust.....I have to see this step taken very clearly.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by StokeyBob
    I tired of hearing anything from the Congress.

Until the government enforces the immigration laws that we have I can't and won't believe a thing they say or do.

Who wants to hear them propose new bills of bull?
    ITA. I too am skeptical and will not believe it until I see a WALL not some chainlinked fence being built. Additionally, when I can walk downtown in Chicago and see less and less of them then I will feel that they are serious. Until then . . . .

JAK
    I'm waiting to see them go after the illegal employers. If they want to really gain my trust.....I have to see this step taken very clearly.
    Yea, with hard enough punishment that will STOP THEM! Not just slap them on the wrist! pay the fine and continue on.
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Unfortunately, it seems as though it is going to take strong consequences for some of these employers to understand.....that we are not playing the game this way anymore. We're not breaking the rules....we're playing by the rules.

I have a feeling that this could be the next step in our fight.
    I'm not sure but it makes sense. We'll see what W thinks.

I agree this fence bill is a sham, even if they do 700 miles there are thousands of miles of border with Mexico they will just go around it. With regards to no serious action taken against employers of illegal aliens, this is a must and until our government shows us some credible and factual action with regards to this nothing will happen.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Yes, Ismith, I think we all agree with you. To me, this was step one, now we have all of the other steps to take. But as I keep saying, I do personally think that this was a very important step.

My prediction.....President Bush in conjunction with the illegal aliens themselves are going to start pushing us for amnesty under the disguise of guest worker program.

We probably all know that we have more difficult things and difficult times to go through.

It would be nice if more Americans would show up for this so we could have a shift change and take a breather, but you know we the brave warriors of this battle will probably have to remain on the front lines again.

Come on Americans.....get up off your lazy ______ and lend a hand !! What are you....lazy or crazy ??!!
    Probably both.

However, smokescreen or not.....this bill is nothing until it is signed.

If it is signed, when will fence building begin???? What year????? I'm skeptical because weren't there supposed to be at least 6,000 troops down on the border??? Where are they??? What the politicians say and do are two different things.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12