Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Thanks butterbean & for the info.

BTW, has anyone spoken with Sen. McConnell's office for his position on AgJOBS? Spoke with a staffer who said he opposed, but she didn't sound too sure of herself. Can someone please call & check.
    I got a McConnell is against any amnesty in the ag's bill
    Bond... they said he has not said one way or the other. RIGHT!!
    Cornyn is NO on ag's

Crapo and of course Craig are for the damn thing! I had it out with Crapo's office, they said Idaho needs guest workers.... I said these are not guests...guest go home!!

Some of these people are really testy today!

I am getting alot of we don't even know if it is going to come up.... I say wouldn't you plan ahead since so many people are concerned about it!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by MinutemanCDC_SC
    Am I the only one getting battle fatigue?
    No you aren't but we have a long fight ahead of us NOW IS NOT THE TIME TO REST . . .COME ON YOU CAN DO IT
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

I called Spectors office and she asked for my Zip and state, I told her i was from Idaho, she said you will have to call your own Senator... I told her his vote affected Idaho residents also...
    and let me make my self clear here, I am with an Immigration reform group who is against any kind of amnesty, we work on the internet and have thousands of members in all 50 states, we relay our information to each other, the people in those states work their butt off to get the information out to residents in that state and will do all that is possible to make sure these people for amnesty will not be re-elected....so you see I play a very important part in every state.

She said Spector has not said how he would vote..... I am going to fax for a while as I do believe my blood pressure is on the rise!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Thanks Sosad, WhatMattersMost & everyone. If I obtain further info, I'll post. Still calling.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Opening statements on the farm bill NOW!!!! C-Span 2

April
    It is being discussed on CSPAN now!!

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!

CALL, FAX AND EMAIL!!!

Watch C-Span2:

http://c-span.org/watch/cs_cspan2_wm.as ... V&Code=CS2

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    I called Spectors office and she asked for my Zip and state, I told her i was from Idaho, she said you will have to call your own Senator... I told her his vote affected Idaho residents also...
    and let me make my self clear here, I am with an Immigration reform group who is against any kind of amnesty, we work on the internet and have thousands of members in all 50 states, we relay our information to each other, the people in those states work their butt off to get the information out to residents in that state and will do all that is possible to make sure these people for amnesty will not be re-elected....so you see I play a very important part in every state.

She said Spector has not said how he would vote..... I am going to fax for a while as I do believe my blood pressure is on the rise!!
    I just posted earlier that they are getting REAL picky where AMERICAN citizens live. Of course AMNESTY AFFECTS ALL AMERICANS AND WE DONT WANT IT PASSED IN ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM.
    I know its frustrating. I am gong to continue to call and email, no matter if I am located in their state or not. I AM AN AMERICAN CITIZEN AND THAT IS ALL THAT SHOULD MATTER.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I received the same from Lisa Murkowski's staffer. She didn't ask for my zip code, she asked for my name. I told her my name, and she said she would have to put me on hold. After waiting a few minutes, it was clear that she was playing games. I hung up and immediately called again. I told her I knew she put me on hold because her caller ID indicated I'm calling from another state. Of course, she denied it. She said she placed me on hold to find out her position (yeah, right).

She claims she still has no info. I told her that I am sick and tired of having to call senators to get them to do what is in the best interest of their constituents, rather than big business and special interest groups. Furthermore, I will do everything in my power to replace all representatives who refuse to do the will of the people by supporting amnesty.

The more important question the staffers should be asking is "Are You A Citizen" NOT what is your zip code ! We all know a lot of non-citizens call and visit our Senators ! How fair is that !
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    The more important question the staffers should be asking is "Are You A Citizen" NOT what is your zip code ! We all know a lot of non-citizens call and visit our Senators ! How fair is that !
    USPatriot, you sure got that right!!