Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    And the women who are pregnant coming over the border...c'mon it's obvious they're making sure they have an anchor....Where I live I seen tons of illegal women pushing strollers, one or two toddlers walking near them and giant stomachs that indicate another one is on the way. It's obvious they aren't even working.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

4MyKids,

I empathize! Big Hug for You! (((((HUG)))))

My hubby can't deal with my protesting and "obsession" with illegal immigration. The kids of today are on another planet, some where in which American Idol is the most important thing. I'm glad to hear your daughter is being supportive. My kids are 20 something’s and they are like OK, what ever mom. My youngest, which is out of state is the most supportive. In fact, she brags about me. She makes up for the rest of the dopes in the house. The son-in-law is an antagonist. He answers the phone in Spanish just to get under my skin. But he is really on my side.

I know one thing. If I told them to vote for Mr. X because he is anti-illegal immigration. I'm pretty sure they would listen. I’m the one they turn to for voting advise because I pay attention. That influence is priceless right now. It’s like having more than one vote.

Keep up the good work and try to stay positive.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome 4mykids, there are many articles and info on this site to use for reference, also many links to government politicians. And yes you are in this fight to save this country for your kids. Again welcome
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

American are very generous to our guests. We treat our guests with respect and provide our guest with all benefits and more. All we ask of them are; wait to be invited into our house/country! Do not sneak into our house and then tell us that we are being rude when we tell you to go home!
    Welcome to the forum 4MyKids. That was a wonderful letter. We often forget the message our kids are getting from the pro-illegal side.

Breaking the law is ok.
    Demanding things after you break the law is liable to get you rewarded.
    Lying, cheating, sneaking, forgery, evasion is fine.
    Arrogance and disrespect for the people you are taking advantage of is ok.
    Laws favor the criminals/illegals and penalize citizens.
    Freedom of Screech trumps Freedom of Speech.
    Everybody is a racist except illegal "immigrants"
    Being an illegal means neve having to say you're sorry.

Of course the kids are paying attention to these messages. I wonder if they think the grown ups in this world are nuts. How can we raise law abiding future citizens when they see nobody cares about the law?
    “Homeland Security? What Homeland Security ?”

JustSayNo,

How can we raise law abiding future citizens when they see nobody cares about the law?

You put your finger on a major part of the problem. Children learn what they live. How are they ever supposed to have respect for authority, given what they're experiencing right now?
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12