All I can say - is that I am so sorry for you guys.

My son has a small business, just starting, and while he is not competing with illegals as yet, it may happen.

Also, he could probably make a lot more money hiring illegals - but he won't.

He cannot afford healthcare for him or his family, he is just starting and working 12 hours a day himself - but he is paying taxes to give complete healthcare for the illegals.

There is something wrong here.

First off, join our boycott. We are doing one boycott a month against a particular industry - this month it is the poultry industry. It just seems insanity to continue to give money to industries that are cutting our throats.

There will be some industries where we can have less effect - but we can affect things like the poultry or meat industry, the restaurant industry, etc.
Those industries can be impacted quickly and effectively.

Also, if you have small businesses, you probably already have great accountants who can help you . Those who are not business owners and who don't know this, there are some ways you can cut back on your tax liability. If you don't have an accountant doing your taxes, (not H & R,e tc.), but just an accountant, I suggest you call one. Sit down and have a talk and find out ways you can cut back on your taxes.

Why give the government one more cent than is necessary.

Put your money to work for you and yours - not for greedy employers, greedy and corrupt politicians, and illegal aliens.