Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Florida's local nut cases

DC Office of Senator Bill Nelson
    Washington, DC
    202-224-5274

DC Office of Senator Mel Martinez
    Washington, DC
    202-224-3041
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by RealID
    Oh yeah GoGo.

I've been working on that since last Friday, with faxes, the emails, letters and calls. I was just confused last night after a full day Monday doing the same things all over again. I think I have hit at least 50+% of the senators with calls. Really time consuming. I will try to get the last of them tomorrow morning. I blasted again today after the Numbers USA email. I also used the CAPS site for email, faxes and sent another few letters.

That's a site to use if you want to send your own letters, emails and faxes. They also have "standard" issue stuff you can personalize too, but you send pretty much as many as you like. I haven't hit a limit there yet, like NUMBERS USA.

My split line at home seems to mess the pc up so I don't add a phone to the splitter that separates the dsl from the phone line. otherwise I would use my own fax.

Anyhow still on it and will be tomorrow. We have to defeat this. I am so mad at my senators and disgusted with the democratic party. A Hispanic Task Force? Give me a break, what about all the other immigrants voices? I guess they lump anyone non-hispanic as not deserving of "special" task forces to ensure their concerns are addressed and taken care of. Glad I got to Menendez site, it was illuminating to say the least. Him and Salazar head the task force for the dems.

What a bunch of traitors to citizens these guys are. They are doing their level best to sweep us under the rug.
    Hi RealID..... where do I find the CAPS site. Sounds great. Thanks.

Fill The Voice Mails

I called last night and will call again tonight. I also went to Numbers U.S.A. and sent faxes also. I will do whatever it takes to help stop this bad bill from passing. This is a dirty thing to do to the American People. All for the sake of votes and money. And you better believe that the almighty dollar is in this crap somewhere. And it is DIRTY MONEY!

CR

Re: Florida's local nut cases

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7

DC Office of Senator Bill Nelson
    Washington, DC
    202-224-5274

DC Office of Senator Mel Martinez
    Washington, DC
    202-224-3041
    If you can believe this Sen Martinez will vote NO on this if it is part of the Defense Bill. His office has been saying for 3 days that he will vote no. His DC office said they have been in contact with NumbersUSA today to get on the list of NO Senators. There was an article in the Miami Herald (today or yesterday) also confirming that he will vote no.

Sen Nelson is a lost cause. I just went to his website and blasted an e-mail off to him. I called around 5:45 or so and his DC office phone just rang and rang and rang. No answering machine, no nothing.

Hey Delta, here's CAPS website: http://www.capsweb.org/main.html

Also go to http://www.congress.org/congressorg/home/

Check out the letters that have been written regarding immigration - not sure if they're all for this current bill, but it's a whopping 133,743!! Yeah!!!

http://www.congress.org/congressorg/iss ... 26&x=4&y=7

I've focused on phone calls as I think they have more of an impact, but I've been sending faxes as well through NumbersUSA. Also for faxing, I know some people have used www.smartfax.com (I believe they have a free trial period), but I haven't used this site myself.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123